did "Honor among Thieves" crash for you? (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am getting grash reports from people that chooses the option to betray Erhar. My own tests, however, work fine. Has anyone here chosen the betrayal option, and did it work fine for you?

Petr Šuhaj

Translator
DavidBVal":yl7xzqwk said:
I am getting grash reports from people that chooses the option to betray Erhar. My own tests, however, work fine. Has anyone here chosen the betrayal option, and did it work fine for you?

Hi David, something like that happened to me yesterday, shortly after update. I was using Samsung Galaxy SIII mini, I came to the mentioned character (Erhardt) and when I chose invitation to the pub, application dissapeared and write me down in Czech: The application crashed. After that I restarted mobile phone and everything works fine again.
So I guess, there should be problem with mobile phone, when you are using much more app then one :) .

By the way, I like the game, especially that concept with free world and many options you can choose in dialogues.

PS: and sorry for my english

Unknown

Any plans to somehow make the key available to people who killed the guy in an earlier quest?

lord_cabbageslayer

No, but I stared at a lagged-out black screen for a looooong time.

Also, interrupting notifications flicker, stutter, and strobe the game with the new update; they didn't used to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.