Demonclaw Bug???

Invector

I have a question about the Demonclaw greatsword that Kalagru drops. According to the specs it has attributes of "Slow1" and "Vicious II". But when I arm Gris with it "Slow 1" does not show up in the "effect" line under "Attack Stats". I've armed her with a couple of other weapons with "Slow 1" (Maul of Disease. Tarand's Hatchet) and with both "Slow 1" shows up. Any ideas?

Invector

Does it slow? Let Gris beat 50 enemies to check.
Okay, I just finished 10 runs around Sanctuary Peak killing 70 Hill Giants along with several dozen Vorators. I let Gris fight all of them herself, only stepping in if she was about to die. The combat log showed a whole lot of stuns but no slows.
Does anyone else have some experience with this weapon? Since there is just a 6% chance of "slow", and since the RNG gods have always hated me, perhaps someone else will get a different result.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The item data appears correct (to my thoroughly inexpert eye) so if it's a bug it might be in the processing code.

Ares Voss

It appears on mine too when I equip it on gris it doesn't show the slow effect on the effects area but when I equip gris with Ancestral Blade of Deer the stun effect appears

SlothPrince

Can reproduce on my end too. Gris with demon claw does not show slow and I haven't been able to see slow show up in combat.

EK ver. 1.3.1182