D&D 5.0 of Exiled Kingdoms

GraydenGamer

I hope they made a huge effort to convince Anton Gerdt to get inside, because he's not the bravest (nor more capable) guy around. Unless you changed him, of course.
Oh he has a very good reason to enter the dungeon 😂
I'll post the next session soon, the video is already posted on YT, they are still inside the dungeon, and Anton has exactly the same bravery that you have him in the game. This Saturday they'll finish going around the tomb and get out of it, then, things will be explained 😂
Actually, the tomb inside is very different from the game, I had to change room positions and made three floors, only the first two are "dungeon" type, and the library stays at the end of the second. I also put more than 100 sarcophagus in each floor, but the third has thousands of them, like a huge cemetery filled with traps and no treasures inside, so the adventurers won't spent hours inside the tomb, and it also gets lore correct too (thousands of undeads surge from each tolassian tomb).

GraydenGamer

And I'm back from the diseased 😂
Dengue here in Brazil is getting troublesome, far beyond good. Better I am, but no session will happen today. My players are occupied and so the fifth session of the campaign will happen only next week. Still though, I had to bring here the fourth:

Reviewing the gameplay, it seems few stuff happened this day.
First of all, the players still don't know, but Antony (Anton Gerdt) entered the tomb behind them because some wolves appeared close to the entrance. He thought it would be better to die with people around. Now, in this session, the adventurers understood that by noticing he did nothing but shit in his pants when facing the minotaur skeleton (yeah, this doesn't appear in the game, but I thought it would be nice to have a boss here).

The first moment of the game was I being a not so good dungeon master, I forgot to make the loot of the chest before the game 😢
They loved it though, imagine you opening a chest on Ydaya Tomb and getting tolassian chain mail, bluesteel greatsword and ring of elements, DUDE THAT WAS TOO MUCH LUCKY!!!
After it, another adventurer appeared. Lilith is the new face around! (This team is getting more strange by the time, believe me)
Then they kept braving the place until they found the huge hall of sarcophagus, until going down to the second floor and finding a place that looks like an ceremony altar like a church, but for deads instead. Then the fight against the first boss begun.
Dragon were almost hit killed but got healed. For the next session a surprise will surge, hehehe.
Post automatically merged:    

I will also bring to you guys some work I made with maps 😁
All of these works were made when in pandemic situation, making the online campaign I first posted in this forum. I realized I never brought here to show it.

This is the Ydaya Tomb I made, as I said, two floors, with a third one being the massive cemetery witch adventurers won't wander. I changed a little for the actual campaign, but only a little.
NOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THESE:

Yeah, it was VERY HARD TO MAKE THOSE
I no longer have the time to make them, so I'll keep those I already have. They are good to have impressed and laminated to use it. Some info will change slightly from the EK game, but main things will be always kept.
I also made the best place for the beginners, hehehe:

The unknown dungeon, they'll pass here soon enough (I hope)

Last edited:

GraydenGamer

And the fifth session is done! Later than I thought. Problems appeared on the player, we passed to yesterday.
Now, this last session was fun. Too much fun. Too much is too little to describe, I was laughing non-stopping for two hours 😂
The D&D campaign is very close to the actual EK game, so I will put the spoiler tag from now on, as it may be dropped some important info.

Lyra, Dragon, Lilith and the Loreseeker Antony were fighting a minotaur skeleton in Ydaya Tomb, and were getting hardly beaten. Then, another adventurer put feet there. Silmalynn were back, and helped them to fight the beast. Antony were so afraid he pissed on his pants and didn't help at all.
After the fight, they discovered the hidden library inside the tomb (there were no spectre there, I won't kill my players so soon, spectre is lvl 4 creature), and then they readed out about the tolassians: "Nosso Lorde Tol nos criou, e as bestas raivosas tremeram e se esconderam em desespero. Nós construímos muitas fortalezas embaixo da terra, e trouxemos conosco quantos fracotes quisemos. Eles serviam para nosso divertimento, Lorde Tol mesmo disse, tanto como comida quanto para entretenimento". They've found a silver translucid potion too, but as no one ever saw it, they didn't know what it was (invisibility potion). Dragon wanted so much to test it, and he also wanted to raid more sarcophagus (such a kiddo), so the team decided to tie him up and get out of the tomb.

Day 4, morning: Right outside, they found wolves, the reason Antony got inside the tomb, he'd rather die with someone besides him than being lunch for beasts. They easily killed them and went back to Lannegar. There, they went straight to Janus, who gave them 4 healing potions (good reward, and they'll desperately need later on hehehe) and went to the north gate, finding there the alchimist Markus and his granddoughter and apprentice Marelle, the captain Whitewater and his twin brother, the Baron Whitewater of Lannegar (I had to create a baron, this was the best idea, and he wears a mercian plate armour, since he battled with them in kingsbridge). The adventurers also met Chea, the guard of the north gate of Lannegar. After the conversation, the adventurers went to the tavern The Sagar Rest and got a good night. Dragon reminded his letter telling him to go to New Garand to talk with Magistrate Odo Steinz (yes, he is the main character of the forsaken campaign hehehe). The girls (Lyra, Lilith and Silmalynn) talked about the next missions: meet Antony in Kingsbridge for the second part of the missing Loreseekers mission and getting red orchid for Markus.

Day 5: They all awake and went to Kigsbridge. In the path, they found an orc scout trio, but they were 50m away and didn't went to the road for fighting (Lilith is an half-orc that lived with the orcs in the imperial fortress, so she knew there would be too much trouble if they chased them). As Dragon is a ranger, he also knows how to make good and fast pace on roads like the new varsilian road, so they took only one full day to go from Lannegar to Kingsbridge. They got there and then the worst happened. I was really in shock.

They met Antony Gerdt past the bridge of the city, and he was talking with Janus, the mage from Whitetower. He told about his frustration to the adventurers, but instead of having their compassion, they... mocked him... they mocked Janus even before he could gave them the cloak mission... dude... Okay, the result: the four adventurers are already forbidden in the Thuram kingdom and in the enclaves. Janod gave them a perfect painting of the bandit who stole from him his "most powerful artifact, the Orb of Shadows" and told them that if they get it back he would change their reputation back to normal. He almost killed them, imagine being lvl 3 and fighting a lvl 14 mage...

And that covers the session. Too much talking and mission and travel, good for advancing. I liked it a lot. The adventurers are going to deadwood in the next session. They'll also meet sister Arta and Sergeant Dumek. Things are getting interesting now hehehe.

Last edited:

GraydenGamer

And here it is the link for the fifth session! It took a lot to update, I had some difficuties with my phone but nonetheless here it is!!!

Edit: So, the next session is going to be next tuesday, May 21. It should be today, but guess it... player forgot compromises, and now can't come... Yeah, life "lifeing" with us.

Last edited: