D&D 5.0 of Exiled Kingdoms

GraydenGamer

AND IT'S DONE! THE FIRST SESSION IS DONE!!!

This is the link for the first session (Brazilian - PTBR).

Now, let me present you all the five adventurers that will brave the isle of Varannar in this campaign:

Lyra: Human Warrior. Like a tank, puts everything into defense, but her long bow and shortsword deals good damage. She is trying to find something related to nobility in Varsilia.

Dragon: Half-elf Ranger. A fighter in his way to find a reason to live. Has short memory range and a shorter temper.

Banny: Human Barbarian, with a look like a rabbit trying to destroy things with her battle hammer. She is making her way to be a hero.

Annatar: High Elf Mage. A misterious man with lots of magic to build up in this world outside Thuram.

Silmalynn: High Elf Cleric. Coming from Ilmara, she is going to find an answer of personal affairs inside adventures and prays around the kingdoms.

They found themselves inside Lannegar, on the local tabern, on the year 103 A.E. (After the Exile). Every one had their missions as adventurers, but destiny joined them at that very moment. Let's see what happened on the first session then:

Day 1:
As they woke up and met themselves at the morning, find a job and get rewards were the first thing they wanted. In the southern gate of Lannegar, they recieved the mission of gatherind 10 goblin ears for Captain White Eagle. They went to the valley and engaged 9 goblins in battle to have them. After it, they had a nice moment in the tabern with the locals.
Day 2:
Back to the southern gate, the Captain gave them the real mission: find whatever happened to Terrin, a scout of Lannegar that went on the mine to find about the goblins swarming the valley.

Well, this is a great resumee of what is going on. If you want to see the whole picture, be sure to watch the video! (And know portuguese)

That's it. The next session will be in 4 weeks, on 06/01/2024 (day/month/year). I'll post a picture of each after we have them. I'll also bring more stuff up as I do. Thank you all for keeping the forum active and giving hope for the Exiled Kingdoms and for Archaelund!!!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hi @GraydenGamer ! It's been a long time! Wow so cool, your DnD game looks amazing. It's fun to be able to see you and your friends play! You look good man! :) Oh wait, I'm hearing a weird noise in my kitchen... OH FFFF THERE'S A GIANT SPIDER!!!!!!

Lady Xidar: "You puny adventurers are nothing but food for my spiders! Mouhahahaha! Now serve me or die!!!"

PS: I just used an AI app to create an image of Lady Xidar. I wanted to scare your players. But the result is scaring me hahaha

GraydenGamer

Hey @Apocalypse, thanks for the words! I'm the blonde strange guy on the left lol. I was nervous, it's my first physical session of DnD. And yeah, long time indeed, and I just didn't gave up because of one of the players, Gilberth (the guy with cap on the back), who is roleplaying as Dragon. He annoyed me this whole time and I am grateful for him hahaha. Now, these Lady Xydar images are kinda disturbing 😂 Her normal image does make more sense, but I'll have a friend to draw her! I contacted a friend that does awesome drawnings and she'll draw the major characters. Xydar will be one of them.
Other characters that I already want to be drawn: Sargos; Commander Xurta; Zulda, the Snake; The Undermother; Baron Storme and the Elder Vampire.
The drawnings will be made only later on, but for sure will be nice to have it!

Oh, and @DavidBVal, your contribution is the major, you gave the whle universe! I'm just using for a while hehe. Next session will be only in 06/01/2024 (day/month/year), three weeks to go. I will have finished my monography by there. Only a little remains!!!

For you all, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! And good gaming!!!

GraydenGamer

I'm back! From almost the dead, but back! Sorry for the late, guys, life has been upside down these days. But we have done! The second session is out!

This is the link for the second session (Brazilian - PTBR, as you may know).

Let me recap what happened there (my mind is crazy, but I'll try my best!)
Day 2: before doing the trip into Lannegar Mine, the adventurers walked around the city for supplies. It happens they've found the Alchemist Markus wanting some ingredients for them to gather, and the smith Sevae told them about not having bluesteel anymore because of the lack of it from the mine. Then, the adventurers mark the trip: first - go straight to the mine and find out about Terrin, then, while returning, find blue orchids on the ground. Second - travel to the camping site close to Bluemist River to find red orchids, and then come back. Easy, isn't?!
Well, it happens that some of our players were exhausted and didn't wanted a big gameplay, so only 2 hours of gaming passed. The adventurers wandered through Lannegar Mine, went STRAIGHT TO TERRIN (I wasn't expecting this) and then, instead of finding the security lever to open the cage he was, Silmalynn used her magic to open it (THIS WAS NOT ON MY PLANS, THEY TOOK IT FAR EASY!!!). Well, like this, in less than 2 hours of gameplay, Terrin and the blue orchids were back to Lannegar safely.
The goblins, though, were guarding the mine and they were not getting out of it, as if they were protecting something, or anything like that. Interesting...

That's it. Easy and fast. As this session was faster than normal, it would be also normal to mark a new session closer to this date. It happens we are all having issues crashing (working, housing change, relatives visiting home, etc) and we were not able to mark a new session so soon. We are still hoping it'll be okay to make the new session on 27/01 (day/month). This time gap is good for me too, as I am working hard to finish my monography and I'm facing lots of complications. I still have lots of working with the documentation of the universe to use inside the game.

That's all, folks. Have all an awesome gaming!

GraydenGamer

Ladies and Gentleman, first of all, I'm sorry for letting those who wanted more to wait. Really, I'm sorry. Four months has passed and no upgraded has been made. I should have at least told something. College had been... hard... and the players too... two of them won't play anymore. And the third is going off soon too 😢

Well, it happens now that I'm FINALLY A CIVIL ENGINEER!!! College is finished, my monography was one of the best, I made a structural analysis program and finally finished everything! Now, I won't have hard schedules to attend as my job is getting easier now, so you guys won't see (or not see) session gaps like this s$%& that was happening.

Three players remained, and they'll play in this Fryday April 19th. We'll find more... I hope...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Ladies and Gentleman, first of all, I'm sorry for letting those who wanted more to wait. Really, I'm sorry. Four months has passed and no upgraded has been made. I should have at least told something. College had been... hard... and the players too... two of them won't play anymore. And the third is going off soon too 😢

Well, it happens now that I'm FINALLY A CIVIL ENGINEER!!! College is finished, my monography was one of the best, I made a structural analysis program and finally finished everything! Now, I won't have hard schedules to attend as my job is getting easier now, so you guys won't see (or not see) session gaps like this s$%& that was happening.

Three players remained, and they'll play in this Fryday April 19th. We'll find more... I hope...

Always difficult to go through a campaign at adult age, I feel your pain! Family, jobs and other stuff keeps getting in the way.

But take heart, 3 players is more than enough, and actually makes things easier and faster for everyone.

Grats on your degree!

GraydenGamer

Always difficult to go through a campaign at adult age, I feel your pain! Family, jobs and other stuff keeps getting in the way.

But take heart, 3 players is more than enough, and actually makes things easier and faster for everyone.

Grats on your degree!
Yeah, getting in the way doesn't seem the right choice of words, I'd rather "jobs and other stuff keeps increasing the good of my life by the cost of taking out the time of my precious D&D".

Yes, 3 players is enough indeed. 3 to 5 players is the good outcome, more or less is no good at all.

Thank you, it was REALLY HARD to graduate with good grades and curriculum.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day and I was searching for what I needed. Then I was rewatching the last session, and OH MY GOD, HOW MUCH NERVOUS TICK I HAD, JESUS!!!
I didn't realize I was like that, I really need to calm down. Energy drink, perhaps?! Maybe College suffocating me? Maybe everything together, and also heat... Well, now it'll be at my home, with my coffee, so I don't believe I'll be that tense. Anyway, saturday I'll be posting the video on youtube, and then back we'll go!!!