Bug Crashing

Something doesn't work as it should
Platform
All

Vericost

The game keeps crashing for some reason. On my iOS phone at random points sometimes the game will just crash sending me to home screen. On my Samsung tablet, its much worse. Sometimes the game will crash to home screen, but more often what it does is goes to a loading screen and takes me to the main menu/titlescreen. I hit continue and the character I was playing and despite not saving or quicksaving before this happened, i am right where I was when it entered title screen. I have not seen this issue on steam though, so there's that.

VDX_360

Staff member
Can you provide more information about your devices? Exact types, software versions and current amount of free memory?

This MIGHT be related to a rare, but known, iOS bug. Something about an iOS update not wanting to play nice with independant games.

It MIGHT be related to a limited amount of available memory, or processing ability. Not enough free memory (esp RAM) or too many background apps could cause your device to close the game. This is especially true for older devices that weren't designed to handle as many background apps that tend to run.

Try turning off all sound and see if that resolves the issue. It's not a prefect fix but it might help narrow down the cause.
Turning off background apps, if any, might help.
Freeing memory, and clearing out caches, might help.