coolest one handed weapon aside from magma shordsword

babst17

tolassian leader drop :lol: the selling price is insane

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-20-19-02-18_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-20-19-02-18_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,580

mindflayer

I havent tried selling any of these named weapons, unless i get tons of dupes like orcslicer. I just vault them and forget them in case i need them someday. Grinding gives you so much gold that money doesnt mean much anyway. Maybe when i can buy a house ....

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Thematically it's the coolest weapon. It's a shame that almost nobody will use it because it's a longsword, though. :/

Erathsmador

True. It IS a cool weapon. But I wont use because its a longsword. It just sits in the vault. Made the mistake of selling Cruelty and Crushing Ember when I needed the gold early on. Kickin myself now for it.

Board Troll

Erathsmador":mi4ozf39 said:
True. It IS a cool weapon. But I wont use because its a longsword. It just sits in the vault. Made the mistake of selling Cruelty and Crushing Ember when I needed the gold early on. Kickin myself now for it.

That's the greatest news I've heard for Trollfens in a long time!

Erathsmador

Board Troll":2cp9sg7t said:
Erathsmador":2cp9sg7t said:

I DO use the magma shortsword, so you are NOT safe :twisted:

Board Troll

Erathsmador":3f7guts5 said:
Board Troll":3f7guts5 said:
Erathsmador":3f7guts5 said:

I DO use the magma shortsword, so you are NOT safe :twisted:

You're a twisted soul Erathsmador!

I'll pray to The Three for your soul.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
abstractsense":81po0woy said:
Thematically it's the coolest weapon. It's a shame that almost nobody will use it because it's a longsword, though. :/

Yes thats true, although the price is seriously ridiculous

There was a post about "uselessness" of longsword and even David agreed to it partially. No idea wat he ha under the sleeves that make this a partial agreement instead of full.