Consulta Rápida!!!!

Manaslitchi95

Alguien sabe donde uedo encontrar a Grissenda.
Es que elegí mal una midion y me dijo que no estaba deacuerdo con mi actuar y que se hiria un tiempo esperando que me arrepintiera de mi decisión. En la mision de la poesía jaja queria los 5000 de oro.
La cuestion es que se fue y quede solo y no se donde uedo encontrarla. O si debo esperar algunos dias o que.
Porfavor si alguien sabe algo responda

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Someone knows where I can find Grissenda.
It is that I chose a wrong measurement and he told me that he did not agree with my actions and that he hurt for a while hoping that I would regret my decision. In the mission of poetry haha I wanted the 5000 gold.
The point is that he left and was alone and I don't know where I can find him.
Or if I have to wait a few days or what.
Please, if anyone knows something, answer

Nope, that's no better. :confused:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Alguien sabe donde uedo encontrar a Grissenda.
Es que elegí mal una midion y me dijo que no estaba deacuerdo con mi actuar y que se hiria un tiempo esperando que me arrepintiera de mi decisión. En la mision de la poesía jaja queria los 5000 de oro.
La cuestion es que se fue y quede solo y no se donde uedo encontrarla. O si debo esperar algunos dias o que.
Porfavor si alguien sabe algo responda

She'll be at Kingsbridge, or at your house if you have one.

VDX_360

Staff member
If she's NOT at Kingsbridge, or your house. Try staying at an Inn, and re-checking. She will appear the next time the map re-loads. Same with the other Companions, if they leave you.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Ah, Griss left after he did a dirty with the lady. Now I know where in the game he is. 😝