Constant crash issues on full version

facewasher

I bought the full version for my iPhone6 which is fully updated. The game will not stop crashing after the first 5 minutes of the games. You can see why this is upsetting for me as I paid money for a game that’s unplayable. I hope there is a fix. Otherwise I’m afraid I will have to request a refund.

facewasher

Hello, sorry to hear that.

Please, make a simple test: mute all sounds and music. Does it always crash in the same area?
Hello there,

It always crashes right after sleeping and just before waking with all my stuff stolen. The no sound no music test fixed the crash issue but I hope I can play the game with sound.
Thank you for the quick response.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
As far as I know, this is a longstanding bug which only occurs on some iOS systems. As was reported by other users, it seems to happen at scripted transitions between areas. Fortunately, there are only a few such transitions in the game, one of them being right at the beginning (the one you encountered). So it should be safe to play with sound and music during most of the game. Only turn it off at those critical transitions.
...after entering Magistrate Steinz's House during the main quest A Mysterious Letter.

TARGONXD

Mam pewien problem z grą, grałem w dziesięć telefonów i nic nie robię, a jak kupowałem tablety i gram do wcześniejszego zapisu gry, który grałem na telefony i dziesięć, które stworzyłem na tablecie. Testowałem tu i tu i wywala mi grę podczas pisania instrukcji, zaczynam grać w nią grać, podczas samej gry w różnych momentach max grałem bez wywalenia 17min jest to irytujace. Oba urządzenia są na Androidzie 7.0 i 8.0. I na tablecie się to psuje własnie. Na obiady dostępne była pełna wersja gry za które zapłaciłem. Byłbym wdzięczny za wszelką pomoc.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Mam pewien problem z grą, grałem w dziesięć telefonów i nic nie robię, a jak kupowałem tablety i gram do wcześniejszego zapisu gry, który grałem na telefony i dziesięć, które stworzyłem na tablecie. Testowałem tu i tu i wywala mi grę podczas pisania instrukcji, zaczynam grać w nią grać, podczas samej gry w różnych momentach max grałem bez wywalenia 17min jest to irytujace. Oba urządzenia są na Androidzie 7.0 i 8.0. I na tablecie się to psuje własnie. Na obiady dostępne była pełna wersja gry za które zapłaciłem. Byłbym wdzięczny za wszelką pomoc.

Translation

I have a problem with the game, I played ten phones and I do nothing, and when I bought tablets and I played for an earlier save the game that I played on the phones and the ten that I created on the tablet. I tested here and here and crashes the game while writing the instructions, I start playing it, while playing the game at different times max I played without crashing 17min it is annoying. Both devices are on Android 7.0 and 8.0. And on the tablet it breaks down. The full version of the game for which I paid was available for dinners. I would be grateful for any help

1. Open new topic for that problem
2. Tell the device you used, only so David can help you