Completed Shards and Has Int 5 through item but not int 5 check?

FQVBSina

As title says, I completed shards, and the ghost of tremadan disappeared. I tried all the options, there isn't an int 5 check.
I thought maybe it is at the initiation of the shards quest, I managed to get int 5 then but there was no such check either.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
At what point of the quest are you exactly? Did you already receive the magical letter from Tremadan's ghost telling you that he has found the location of the ark and you should meet him at the tower? Because only after this there's the conversation with him containing the Int 5 check (see walkthrough 2.-3. of The Ark of Lothasan).

FQVBSina

MikeB":1qjqjm2o said:
At what point of the quest are you exactly? Did you already receive the magical letter from Tremadan's ghost telling you that he has found the location of the ark and you should meet him at the tower? Because only after this there's the conversation with him containing the Int 5 check (see walkthrough 2.-3. of The Ark of Lothasan).
Ah I see. Thanks. I can't do the Lost Kingdom without the letter part too right?

VDX_360

Staff member
Remember the difference between in-game and out-of-game knowledge. Neither Tremendan's ghost nor the character knows where the Ark is until after the letter part so there would be no reason to travel to the cursed ashen wastes....