Complete Device Shutdown: Possible Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If you uninstall you'll lose everything, except the backup, I am afraid. so yes, you'll go back to the moment you exported.

Once the report arrives, I'll check if it's an error I can somehow circumvent on next update (for instance, if a file is missing, I'll just recreate it) so you can access your saved games and backup them again. but the report hasn't arrived yet.

Just to discard some typical problems: restart your device and make sure you're not manually removing any permissions from the game (it can be done from Android 5+, and can cause unexpected crashes on apps)

Aeron Rivers

Thank you. Just in case, I tried to launch it again so that to push the "Report" buton again.
Cheers.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
okay got it. The settings file is corrupted; I'll release a minor update tonight or tomorrow that will detect this and recreate the file, allowing you to open the game. Probably everything else will be fine.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Will release it tomorrow... I don't trust myself to upload a new build at 2AM :D

Aeron Rivers

Hi, David!
The game didn't update yet automatically, and neither manual option is available on playstore. I'm still stuck by the corrupted settings file. Any advice on how to update to last version? Never saw the 880 update, but I guess jumping to 881 will work just as fine.
Will clearing the cache data be of any help?
Cheers.

P.S. I just discovered that on playstore looks like it's still 879 version. Well, at least that is what my browser loads from playstore.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
your problem will be solved, or should, with 881. I am releasing it now for everyone, should hit you in a few hours, let me know if that fixes it.

I apologize for not releasing it earlier like I said; ran into several bugs, and had to finish it all before I could publish.

Aeron Rivers

Thanks, David!
Everything is fine now, this fix hit the right spot. Much obliged for the assistance!
Cheers.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You're welcome! In case some other file was damaged by the shutdown, make a backup, first of all, and email it to yourself.

PerryThePlatypus

I got something similar on my but different at the same time, I'll will write it on spanish beacause I'm Lazy to write it on english and i forgot some words xD

La situación es la siguiente, yo estoy jugando tranquilamente, y llega un momento en el que o se pega brevemente el juego y se cierra sin aviso aparente ni nada, solo se cierra y me manda al menú de inicio del android, mi tablet tiene un Intel Atom Quad Core de 1.4 GHz y 1 Gb de RAM, de android 4.4.4 y esta rooteada, no se si es que a lo mejor el juego o mejor dicho la tablet tendrá incompatibilidades con este (me suele pasar con algunos juegos otros no) mas el juego me corre fluidamente pero pasado el rato llega un momento en el que cierra sin aviso espero tengas una idea que pueda hacer gracias

PD: Si necesitas mas información me avisas y te la digo

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Es un problema *completamente* distinto. Si ocurre con otros juegos también, puede ser un problema de calentamiento o de memoria. Desinstala antivirus, optimizadores de memoria, etc ya que son inútiles, aparte de eso poco puedo hacer ya que el juego es estable en otros dispositivos con características parecidas. Por favor crea un hilo nuevo o escribe usando el enlace de soporte del juego, no reabras hilos antiguos.

Status
Not open for further replies.