Companions

Dimidium

Here's a list of ideas and suggestions I have for our lovely companions:

1. Advanced Skills. Maybe too powerful, so they are limited to one(1) advanced skill.
2. Their own storage. 6 slots for their backpack
I am tired of carrying Adaon's sh1t. XD
3. Companion Advanced Quest. Provides background into the character, and they give a unique item.

Grissenda: +10 resist all - Paladins Ring
Adaon: +10 death resist +1 Agility - Stolen Ring
Cleric: +2 mana/Level +10 divine resist - Holy Ring
Mage: +1 Int +10 Mana - Caster's Ring

OR, after getting to (companion) L15, the companion tells the PC that they now trust the character very much and to please axccept this gift as a token of their friendship.

ArrowsFTW

I like the backpack idea. Honestly there should be an option to buy an extra backpack for your companion. Prolly from an item shop. It can be like 100,000 GDP cus it's made from Gucci Swampdonkey Hide

Dimidium

ArrowsFTW":39ya95rd said:
I like the backpack idea. Honestly there should be an option to buy an extra backpack for your companion. Prolly from an item shop. It can be like 100,000 GDP cus it's made from Gucci Swampdonkey Hide

Lmao @swampdonkey hide

feldon

Loreseeker
David has somewhat confirmed his intent to include some sort of mechanism to allow additional traveling storage. The details are still vague, but I have a feeling it will be something similar to Diablo 2's cube, where you lose a space or two to carry it, but you gain access to its additional space.