Companion screen interfering

Karni1

Hi,

This is an issue that bothers me a lot.
When I get near one of the characters in the town or in the map and trying to tap on the screen to interact with them, sometimes I tap incidentally on my companion screen. This is due to him or her getting closer to me and when it happens the companion's screen appears in place of the other character' screen and that makes me mad.
I visited all the world in the meantime and know all the characters so I'm doing things unconsciously now and sometimes by mistake I'm letting go my companion and then needs to go back and get him back.
Annoying!

Can you plaese have it sorted? The easiest thing I think is to make the appearance of the companion's screen always to the ledt od any other screens so it won't take their place.
But in the future maybe you should work the problems with the companions path and following because it shouldn't end up my ass all the time :x

Sorry it just happened againg and pissed me off
:D

Cheers

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

yeah I am aware of this. I will entirely remove companions from the upper-right clickables. Instead, when you click on the companion portrait, a new menu will come up with several options (inventory, talk, orders, use skills, etc)

However that's not coming in the next builds, it'll take me a few weeks because it's part of the "companion upgrade" that requires me to change a few things around.

JGramm

Can't wait, my companion is like this annoying dude from the Monty Python skit, always interfering.