Companion Builds

ArrowsFTW

I play a ranged rogue and I have a 2 handed cruelty wielding Grissenda, she hits like a truck but dies fast. Anyone else doing the same build? Is sword and shield + agi build Grissenda better? Im curious what you guys have

Jahiko

Well I'm a cleric I made Gris 2h too she doesn't really die that fast then again she is a high level now.. had to respec her with less agi though...

Serge

A have AGi-based Grissenda with shield. She has 22 armor and ~120hp. SHe is quite durable, but die if I don't pay attention. BTW is were a way to feed potions to companion?

feldon

Loreseeker
Serge":28cv1r57 said:
A have AGi-based Grissenda with shield. She has 22 armor and ~120hp. SHe is quite durable, but die if I don't pay attention. BTW is were a way to feed potions to companion?
Open the inventory like you want to equip your companion. Use a potion and it will go to companion.

ArrowsFTW

Jahiko":2zquviqk said:
Well I'm a cleric I made Gris 2h too she doesn't really die that fast then again she is a high level now.. had to respec her with less agi though...

What are her stats n skills?

Im using agi gris mainly as a defender and stunner now. Shes so beast when fighting bosses cause she can tank multiple hits. I realized those 2 second delay when using pots is crucial so you gotta make your companions survive longer. Once they're dead from the boss there's a good chance you'll die next

Anyone using Hirge as a companion? thoughts and opinions?

Jahiko

ArrowsFTW":tytt0run said:
Jahiko":tytt0run said:

What are her stats n skills?

Im using agi gris mainly as a defender and stunner now. Shes so beast when fighting bosses cause she can tank multiple hits. I realized those 2 second delay when using pots is crucial so you gotta make your companions survive longer. Once they're dead from the boss there's a good chance you'll die next

Anyone using Hirge as a companion? thoughts and opinions?

She's level 14
Strength:4 Endurance:2 Agi:2 Pers:2 and made her 2h maxed her whirlwind

Don Da Cruz

I'm using Hirge right now. She seems tougher than Gris, probably only because she can heal. However, Hirge also hits like a small truck when equipped accordingly. I pretty much exclusively use a STR 2H Gris, Hirge does less dps but seems to survive better than Gris. I think with Hirge, you can make a sweet paladin/tank to keep aggro off of you.

abstractsense

Loreseeker
I use Adaon mostly. Here's his "combat" setup.

Level 10
2 Endurance
4+1 Agility
143 health
18 Armor
21.8 DPS (Bluesteel Poisonous Dagger, goes down quite a bit with Magma Longsword)
38/0/0/60/95/0 Fire/Cold/Shock/Death/Toxic/Spirit resistance
Stab III
Sneak Attack II

Sometimes I switch his Trollskin Cap for the Tolassian Helm for the armor increase.