Common account stash

Syryus2002

Think it would be a good ideea if you guys can do a stash that could be accesable by all characters on the same account. Maybe when you buy a house on your main char , any other new char can gain acces to the house and chests. Depositing money in the chest might also be a good ideea...

*edit: think this will encourage a lot more players in creating secondary chars thous spening more time playing

Any toughts on this?

Cheers and good luck

Quantum

Good idea, with limitations. If you allow new characters basically end game gear, its boring and dull. Currently there are no stat requirements on any item, which allows the use of any weapon you want at any time. This lets your own preference be the deciding factor, rather than limit your stat choices making for more possibilities.

So as much as the concept seems like a decent idea, I really don't see it being fair. By not being able to use anything you want from the get go, it forces you to work your build out and slow work up to getting those awesome items.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
For me, it would be cheating, also it looks very bad in terms it enables funneling money, equipment and it simply ruins game replay value.

Just to mention, many players have more than one character.

Syryus2002

Alan_SP":1v4y8jxs said:
For me, it would be cheating, also it looks very bad in terms it enables funneling money, equipment and it simply ruins game replay value.

Just to mention, many players have more than one character.

The game we play is single player and not multiplayer. So the choice on how we want our own individual realm, characters to look should be reduced to each individual. A coomon chest is find in most rpgs or mmorpg... remember diablo?

Really think it would be a good adition