Comment my build.

Zeekoslav

It's still work in progress, I lost my main save where I had better gear. Post me your comments on my build.

2yv4hmq.png

jzdsid.png

Ian Skylark

For a level 15 with 35 dps without any of the end game gear, you're a little scary.

You're looking really good. The only advice I can give you is to remember that it can be a good idea to have multiple skills at level 2, rather than only a couple at level 3. More diversity and more bang for your buck!

Atomos

You seriously need battle rage. It's a small buff for simple fights, and a life saving "panic button" when you need to shrug off stun, or paralysis ;)

Zeekoslav

I'm an old WoW player and that game thought me is one maxed out skill is better than if you split them in few skills. Don't get me wrong I want more skills but for now none of them are in my interest and that is pure DMG. I was thinking next level put 4 on endurance and take body development since I use only 2h I feel I need more HP to endure more.

MrLoki

My my first thought...and post, carry a shield. Even if you can't use it, you can still store on your character.

Zeekoslav

MrLoki":1837n612 said:
My my first thought...and post, carry a shield. Even if you can't use it, you can still store on your character.

I used to have shield and few 1h weapons but I decided that they only take away space for loot, since I never switch to 1h+shield, because I lose great deal of damage for some armour and block. Not worth it imo.

Styxx

Equipping shield even if you don't use it is a good idea. There are some shields with additional benefits that you can give to your companion as needed and you don't lose any inventory slot. Think of it as additional slot.

Zeekoslav

Styxx":3eyvjq5i said:
Equipping shield even if you don't use it is a good idea. There are some shields with additional benefits that you can give to your companion as needed and you don't lose any inventory slot. Think of it as additional slot.

I understand that, but my companion and I don't use shields, I have no use of it, if I'm going down I'm going down swinging not covering behind shield. And since there is no benefit holding a shield in my slot unless I need to free my inventory.

VDX_360

Staff member
With your STR and END allotment, Body Development will make you a HP beast.

Battle Rage I, at a minimal, might be suitable. It gives a damage boost but lets you break out of stun. There are a few places where stun attacks are brutal.

Charge might be considered. It allows a strong opening attack, closes the distances to range enemies, can let you charge over traps, break free of mobs. Whirlwind will help escape mobs and if you get Body Development, the extra HP will reduce the impact of ranged attacks.

Zeekoslav

I listened to couple of your advices check out

2j5aped.png

24zhdht.png

Aiming for STR 8 next and body development level 2

There shield is in place.