Spoilers Colormatic Armors! And More!

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Ares Voss

I wonder why your armor doesn't change its color according to the armors in game color image? Like Forest Chain, Tolassian Chain, Myrosian Platemail, Ashen, Legion and many more. Especially the weapons dunno maybe add effects? Like when weilding Maul Of Garrak maybe add lightning in-game effects? Magma/Flame sword fire in-game effects? Or is it just too much work… There is this one thing or two bothering me when your companions encounter or should I say feel damage they stop moving and just stay right there,maybe cause they're trying to locate the damage dealer? Like when they get hit by flames they stay there and receive more damage same with blizzards, toxic gas and glowing ashes…
And most of all I hope there's a pet system too like taming sabercats?wolves? werewolves?snakes?manticores? Bears? Etc. Goblins?!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The reason armor doesn't change colour is memory management, it would take too much resources on limited phones.

Companion AI is pretty limited, especially to taking environmental damage. You can help manage that by setting their AI to only attack things that are very close to them, or who have hit them first, then you lead them through the environment.

Summons is the only pet system we're every likely to have. A pet cat would be glorious, wouldn't it?

For that matter, a necromantic caster with Raise Dead or Charm Dead, I could live with that.

Ares Voss

The reason armor doesn't change colour is memory management, it would take too much resources on limited phones.

Companion AI is pretty limited, especially to taking environmental damage. You can help manage that by setting their AI to only attack things that are very close to them, or who have hit them first, then you lead them through the environment.

Summons is the only pet system we're every likely to have. A pet cat would be glorious, wouldn't it?

For that matter, a necromantic caster with Raise Dead or Charm Dead, I could live with that.
Much better if they're like a companion that never dies but instead of dealing medium to large amount of damage they have attributes like +1 to Whirlwind if Warrior, +1 to stab if Rogue, +1 to sacred fire or heal wounds if Cleric and +1 to either ice, fire or lightning if Mage or it could be a random skill point add-ons what's special about it? Well it can go beyond max skill stat like Whirlwind 4+1 cause of pet,see? Makes it more unique but the problem here if only IF it make your charac more op or the add-ons can just be when its a skill that only has max 2 or 3 like Cleave 3 instead of 3 why not 4? You know something like that and maybe they deal damage too with a decent 5-10? Or 1-5…
P.S were talking about pets ere'

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Robes come in a variety of colors.
Tan (normal), blue (shock), red (fire), green (toxic), white (cold) and fushia (death).

That's obviously why I play mages. Character design is all about color themes ;)

Trace Da Cruz

A pet cat would be glorious, wouldn't it?
taming sabercats?
♪ Ride the tiger ♪ ♪ You can see his stripes, but you know he's clean ♪♪ Oh don't you see what I mean? ♪♪♪

Sorry I got carried by the idea, what about becoming Misthunters, -archer rogues joining Ilmara's lines, and getting our own sabercats...

I know it's too much to ask for, but hey, as we say in Mexico: Dreaming don't cost a thing...

Also my smallest wish is that beautiful red armor from the vampires in Blue Star Fortress.

But yeah I'm aware of the rise in needed capacity for the game colored armor would bring, I was surprised this massive game could run in my beloved Blade L2, but not sure if last update could fit in it (it was stolen from me)

Van Clayzer

it would be nice if you could add this to change the colors of the armor, even if it consumes a little more memory and the companions have an artificial intelligence different from the monsters in the game, after all they are warriors and adventurers! not simple NPCs I hope that one day David will hear us and be able to make these changes in the game, because I love this game!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I say we use the Muud'ari supercomputers from the Ark to hack the game's coding to add everything we want, like more colors!!!

Does anyone have a character who knows how to use Muud'ari computers? Maybe Strix is secretly a hacker...