Cloud Save / Transferring game file to new device

Platform
Android

Imoogi

How could i get my progress to new devise?
Post automatically merged:    

Cloud doesn't work...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Did you save to the cloud on the old device?

To save to the cloud on the old device, go to New Game, Export&Cloud, and click on Save to Cloud.

Then on your new device, go to New Game, Export & Cloud, and Restore from Cloud.

if you are getting errors please give all the details, or I can't help. Cloud is being used without problems by thousands of users every day.

VDX_360

Staff member
More details are needed to even begin troubleshooting:
1) Most cases of this problem are solved by doing a manual cloud save, which is what David suggests above.
2) If there's an error message (no linked cloud account, not synching, etc), that error message will shed light on where the problem is occurring.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
You can always do it manually:
New Game / Export and Cloud / Export your Saves to a File

It will create a file named "EK.BAK". Transfer this file to your other device and put it in the same folder.

Then, on your new device:
New Game / Export and Cloud / Import your Saves from a File

Voilà!!!

PS: Keep in mind that importing an EK.BAK file will replace ALL your old saves, so make a backup if you don't want to lose a character.

VDX_360

Staff member
Error Code 5 tends to be due to a problem with a plug-in.
Do you have any apps or programs that are causing interference?
It could be an app that is trying to access all other app data, or Google Play not wanting to play nice with another app.

The general advice for Error Code 5 is to remove plug-ins one at a time to see which one is the causing the problem. Not a quick assessment.

@DavidBVal the Developer might know more the exact implications for this error message for this exact game. Give him a bit to review this post.

Ahijah-Akeem

This is the same device I downloaded the game to when i bought it. Its saved to the cloud previously. At least I can try to do it manually...thanks for that forsight...