• We have upgraded our forum to new software, Xenforo. For more info, or if you have some problems or questions, please use this thread.

Cloud Save doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

KromaVortex

p4ran0id":l06w8w2h said:
OK, now I have no other ideas, maybe you use a workaround till it's done and export the save to a file and send yourself per Email or use Dropbox/gdrive/... to sync.
I am lacking knowledge to do this with the NOX player :cry:

KromaVortex

When restoring from the cloud, I get error code 12 and from saving to the cloud, I get error code 1.

Right after buying I wanted to use the implemented cloud function and it worked just once.

It would be nice if it would work..

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
KromaVortex":qec92av8 said:
p4ran0id":qec92av8 said:
OK, now I have no other ideas, maybe you use a workaround till it's done and export the save to a file and send yourself per Email or use Dropbox/gdrive/... to sync.
You are on an emulator, which is an unsupported device and known to have issues with google cloud APIs. This is not caused by the game itself, sorry but I can only provide support for native android devices.

KromaVortex

DavidBVal":16cavh80 said:
KromaVortex":16cavh80 said:
p4ran0id":16cavh80 said:
You are on an emulator, which is an unsupported device and known to have issues with google cloud APIs. This is not caused by the game itself, sorry but I can only provide support for native android devices.
It doesn't work on my Galaxy J5 too.

KromaVortex

Solution found: Rip off your Google play Games Account and Create it again :lol:

Seems to work so far. Luckily I hadn't "important" files from other games.. so not a solution for everyone :?

p4ran0id

Staff member
KromaVortex":3nhayk22 said:
Solution found: Rip off your Google play Games Account and Create it again :lol:

Seems to work so far. Luckily I hadn't "important" files from other games.. so not a solution for everyone :?
That's not a problem, use Google takeout and download the save file manually if necessary ;)

problem solved, I'll lock the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.