Cliff hangers?

Ahijah-Akeem

But it will more than likely be a side quest to confirm the reverse of Pinocchio...where donkeys became people! I've heard its in how you raise them...buuuuut...i dont want to live in a swamp. Too many trolls ... Or ogres.....

JediNxf7

...And how there is scorpion venom and no scorpions
manticores are kinda scorpions. maybe that's the colloquial name for them in the kingdoms. or maybe the world is full of small creatures smaller than a pixel and undeserving of hit points or names. but ogres wouldn't be one of them!

maybe we will find ogres in the orc kingdoms once those are open. maybe we will have to bring back their hides to Ronaef, who has run out of Ilmaran onions to fry up with Jabal potatoes and vorator eggs, and the queen will have his head if he doesn't find an alternative source of exotically procured onions.

perhaps these onion-skinned ogres will know the whereabouts of the swamp donkey....

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
...or maybe the world is full of small creatures smaller than a pixel and undeserving of hit points or names....

BREAKING NEWS!
After inventing the microscope, Archmages of Icemist discover the building blocks of the universe: pixels!
"Yes, it's a wonderful discovery, we're all made of pixels, basic 2D cells with, at their heart, a molecular double-helix where all genetic data is stored: the RGB!"

BREAKING NEWS!
The retired king of Mercia announced the return of his "Make Andoria Great Again" (MAGA) mouvement, as a bunch of slave owners rampage through his castle screaming nonsense with pride, claiming that the horrors stole the old empire because of illegal minotaur votes!

JediNxf7

hmmm. I guess trolls are notorious for eating horses. but maybe they were never domesticated in Varannar. No wonder warriors wear such heavy armor without regard for weight.

Or maybe Varannar is like the world of Pokémon and there are no animals other than the monsters you encounter and mainly have to battle for exp

this explains why wolves are so aggressive! poor things, there are no wild ruminants and not much discernible livestock to feed on! humans must be the safest meat when the alternatives are bears and wyverns and goblins and imps and demons... and the only recent addition to the menu is ice giant! oh and I guess there was that one giant on the border of Iross Highlands & Sanctuary Peak. still not very appetizing.