Cliff hangers?

Ahijah-Akeem

So....what is up with the building in between kingsbridge and new garand? Where did the witch from the icemist winged woman go? What am i not understanding with helping the 5th sleeper? Who is he? How long is the warrior guild going to discuss contracts with the king? Is it possible to see the king? Or enter the Nivarian temple? Are my companions Muur'dari as well? What is up with all the locked doors in new garand, freetown, etc.
I would really love some answers...

Trace Da Cruz

There's a big debate about many topics, but never thoughts on that mysterious tower -it don't even have a door! it's really puzzling.

Syllara has two outcomes yet to be solved, she's roaming free, kidnapping thuramians when you bring her the heart, otherwise, she's sealed for good...

Ironically, the situation in Mercia is already solved (by you), at the back of both the king and the guild, if you negotiated that marriage, the guild won't accept the contract, if you sided with the Varannari and attacked the deserters, you made a big favor to Mercia...

Muud'ari are actually fairly common in Varannar, but is unlikely... aaand... that's all I got. :p

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Of all the potential currently missing content, some of which you touch upon, I'm not talking out-of-map areas like Freeport or the Orc Kingdoms I'm just talking current in-game stuff, the "Bandit Tower" annoys me the most. I snarl at David every time I walk past it and I walk past it a lot.

I think all the Guilds could have better content, I'm thinking something akin to Town Hall quests; that would make "being" part of them more distinct and unique rather than just some Adv Skills and a retailer with a potion or shortsword. A secondary advantage is they could be very high-level quests, much more difficult than mere Town Hall quests which would be useful for some higher-level grinding.

BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT it's not going to happen so I'm not going to whine about it. Oops, I already whined.

/whine

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
So....what is up with the building in between kingsbridge and new garand? Where did the witch from the icemist winged woman go? What am i not understanding with helping the 5th sleeper? Who is he? How long is the warrior guild going to discuss contracts with the king? Is it possible to see the king? Or enter the Nivarian temple? Are my companions Muur'dari as well? What is up with all the locked doors in new garand, freetown, etc.
I would really love some answers...

1- That building is a grain silo, the door is on top.

2 - The witch is Syllara, Sorceress-Queen of Orogg. She was enslaved by the Tolassians centuries ago, escaped, leveled up, destroyed the Tolassian empire, and when the exiles came to Varannar she wanted to rape them all hard so The Three fought her, almost died, but managed to seal her in the statue. Respect Syllara, she kicked the gods' butts.

3 - The 5th Sleeper was being drained of his Numina by Azeran, who wanted to become a god like Tol and The Three did when they drained the other 4 Sleepers of their Numina. But Azeran failed, and instead of taking advantage of the situation and becoming a god yourself to save the world, you chickened out. Wimp.

4 - The King is Ronald Tromp, and the guild has lost any hope of a fair and honest contract with him. He's an idiot, and everybody suspects he's taking money from the orcs.

5 - No you can't see the king, he's in time out for inciting a riot at the castle.

6 - Nivarian's Temple is home to the god Thelume, and I'm pretty sure he's an asshole ploting to rule the world. So it's unlikely you'll get in, unless you free Syllara and convince her to get her revenge against that self-righteous prick Thelume...

7 - No, your companions are not Muud'ari. They are normal, ordinary genetically engineered human cattle designed to serve us, like all other humans are.

8 - Locked doors are standard occurence in most cities. People don't like it when players just get in their house and steal their shit. This is not Pokemon!

Trace Da Cruz

Ooh... the building is a bandit tower? ...and is a grain silo? ...since when bandits collect grain?

speaking of already open areas and locked doors, there's one in New Garand sewer, and a bridge yet to be crossed.

And no, that door is not Butterfingers' home he may sell his wares in the sewer, but he's not a rat he don't live in there...

Ahijah-Akeem

Hmmm....i must disagree with a few points. If Syllara kicked The Three god's butts, why is she the one locked up?
The king left because of a coup and being framed by traitors taking bribes from the necromancer who turns people into trolls. Hopefully the king will return and those traitors will flee to castle Blue Rock where the rest of them did.
Finally, are you Tolassian? You seem to refer to my companions in such a manner as other Tolassians would according to their writings. I thought you were Muud'ari?

Trace Da Cruz

Sorry but is the other way around, the Legion did not betrayed his highness King Ronald, someone unjustly accused them, -is the Ninth Legion, currently led by Centurion Hyartis- and they fled already to the Elder Forest.

Ahijah-Akeem

Well....the king was never proven guilty no matter how politically incorrect he spoke. Above all, the necromancer must be stopped. He might be doing experiments on other swamp donkeys...he or she reportedly has had some success changing those donkeys into people! Some Mercian officials known as Huck Doomer and Rancy Gelosy...they may also have helped the Abbot get recommended to the Abby near Fogus...and many of us know how that went down...