Cleric Build - Child Of Faith + Undermother Video

Mels

broken crown damage is manageable, annoying but not game breaking just dont go afk with it.

i killed valerian you absolutely need stun immunity can be done without stability if you place properly. i doubt gris or hirge can tank it. i used adaon it's vital that he flanks cause he can stun. my adaon has max stab and max sneak attack and he's using stiletto and gambler dirk. definetely the hardest fight so far. Level 20 i'm considering respec to skip guardian wolf and boost my damage which is absolutely lackluster. Adaon does all the damage. Going to farm for minotaur gear then into ark.
Hopefully i can clear the dŕagon cave with ease.

Ian Skylark

May I see your character's stats, gear and skills if you don't mind? At level 20 your dps shouldn't be low with Might, Battle Prayer and the Wolf. What skill are you considering replacing the wolf with?

Thanks

Mels

9kp2me.png

308bat5.png

skipping wolf would save 6 skillpoints that i would put on precision strikes and massive crits and flames of faith 1 also removing thelumes wisdom probably

Ian Skylark

At your level, having massive crits at level 2 or especially 3 will be a huge help against the minos and ark bots, it's a good idea.

Thanks a lot for the pictures, it helps me see how the build plays out at the earlier levels. Your character is going to get a nice upgrade soon when you get all the new gear.

About the dragon cave, look out for the Dragon Priests. They have paralysis. When I fought them I used Grissenda as bait and made sure to always fight them isolated.

Ian Skylark

It's always that way at first :/ but hang in there. Take them one at a time and heal up before each fight. You have loads of mana reserved just for that. If I completed the Ark at level 20, you can too. Gl bud

Mels

just finished the game peaceful way, once you get nanocarbon sword or dagger it becomes pretty easy. Finished at level 21 with duel 3. Flames of faith useless in ark since you dont have party i also doubt wolf would live long considering the amount of rad/explosions.

Driggs

I'm using this build for my ironman run, I'm already level 8. It works pretty good for me so far, the only time I'll be respecing is when I hit the Ark. Seeing as how you have no party members, I'll take off Battle Prayer and replace it with something more 1v1 oriented.

Thank you so much for this guide, it really made cleric my go-to for my first serious ironman run

Ian Skylark

Battle Prayer is a must for the Ark, the extra armor and resistances are huge against the spiders and wizzies, and the damage is helpful too. If you have the wolf, it's never a 1v1 either. Just remember to tank since at that point, the Wolf only serves as an extra 30dps since he's killed easily. (Btw, he can resist the explosions pretty well).