choose your fighter [Heavy spoilers]

Didn't have any idea on what to draw next so have a may-may. I'll choose Solaire, obviously. Apologies about Adaon but his in-game portrait wasn't clear enough to be a ref.

David, please let us play as the companions in their early lifes. It'll be really nice.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Re: chooseyourfighter.jpeg [Heavy spoilers]

I'm for add-on, as long as he will be tortured or cry in pain. I hate this $@#, I would love to see that :twisted:

No one robs me, you....

:D :D :D

changed the subject a bit

Dark Mage Ascended

Waifu, obviously- As a mage, I think we complement each other's abilities really well. I'm ashamed to admit I've disregarded the others so much, but I only took Hirge and Adaon as companions for their quests. Spent pretty much the entire length of the game with Grissenda. A quarter of the bag of holding is dedicated to all her weapons alone (gave Adaon the Shadow Blade as a token...after defeating the Void Lord with Grissenda)
Solaire would be my second choice, mostly for the Heal ability.
Sorry, Add-On. I like he's laid back personality and all, but he has the attitude of a 14 year old who just found out what the concept of an Anti hero is and thinks it's the coolest thing ever.

A suggestion, if I may - Long ago, I had the idea of a comic depicting the akwardness of the situation when you sleep in a bed, say, in the Tower of Tremadan, with a companion. Did Griss watch me sleep for 12 hours? Did she sleep on the floor? Did we...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_n_NgGWpR4
Due to my laughable drawing skills, I could never put that idea into action. If you like it, you can use it.

Grim Rapper

you forgot some quote's btw, lemme help ya:

Hirge:
- a literal loli, but have a face of an adult (for some reason)
- "my lady"
- woman version of Arthas, seriously (just wait for her breakdown for knowing the truth)
Adaon:
- Actual edgelord
- "you don't know what I've been through"
- Traitor Chain is his best equipment, don't ask
Griss:
- fall in love with her mentor
- textbook good person, with sword
- not very good with the noble, apparently

Lolerescut

Grim Rapper":3rrxw3cx said:
you forgot some quote's btw, lemme help ya:

Hirge:
- a literal loli, but have a face of an adult (for some reason)
- "my lady"
- woman version of Arthas, seriously (just wait for her breakdown for knowing the truth)
Adaon:
- Actual edgelord
- "you don't know what I've been through"
- Traitor Chain is his best equipment, don't ask
Griss:
- textbook good person, with sword
- not very good with the noble, apparently
You forgot this about griss
-Dares to fight invunelarable vampires to save her sis, gets scared from a level 5 ghost.

Grim Rapper":2c3st8l8 said:
Griss:

Her mentor? I must've missed some companion dialogs along the way of the game.

May I ask how, where, and when did this dialog occured? Planning to write some EK stories to try to add some content to the fandom.

Much appreciated.

Lolerescut

i dont recall she had a mentor in first place she ran away so she doesnt marry a bad duke/noble and became an adventurer and the closest thing she has for a mentor is the character we play with correct me if i am wrong but it might be hirge whom he ment since she is the only one who has a mentor

Xen

Loreseeker
The mentor of Grissenda is...

Arms-Master Rinald, but he doesn't exist in-game as an NPC