Check out my Build (Advice wanted) Is it good or am I missing out?

Schnolhamor

piKaFQI.jpg

Warrior Level 13

Gear

Helmet: Tiara of Heavens (Giving to Heiga soon)

Chest: Platemail Vest

Gauntlets: Myrosian Guantlets

Necklace: Blessed Neckless

Weapon: Maul of Gurrack (Switch to Cruelty depending on enemy)

Ring: Ring of Health

Ring 2: Oasis Ring

Belt: Girdle of the Warrior

Pants: Platemail Leggings

Cloak: Spectral Cloak

Boots: Toiassian Chain Boots

Traits:

STR: 5

END: 2

AGI: 2

AWA: 2

PER: 2

INT: 2

Skills:

Windmill 1

Resilience 1

Fury 3

Two Handed Expert 3

Bash 2

Cleave 3

Percision Strikes 1

Heavyhand 2

So guys; any advice? Am I going in the right direction?

VDX_360

Staff member
2-handed strength build, a reliable build in any game.

Given your level, it looks like your get better equipment simply progressing through the game, so it seems a little premature to worry about general equipment (you can skim over the equipment section of the wiki page for exact numbers). That being said here are a few quick bits:

1) If you equipment an awareness boosting item, you'll pick +1 Def from hitting 3 Awareness, which might serve you better than boosting intelligence. Traps can be deadly for low-armor builds so spotting them is nice and every point of armor matters. See equipment section on the wiki for details.

2) You might want to consider investing in the skill Charge. It has a nice damage bonus (+160% at max level), it cools down quickly, and in addition to dealing damage, it's useful in closing the gap to enemies, escaping enemies and busting through the front line to get to healers before they can heal. Two-handed warriors are death dealers if they Charge than follow-up with a Windmill. It's a great high-damage combo. Just don't miss when you Charge.

3) You might want to invest more points into Resilience as the armor bonus for max Resilience will double your current defense.

4) The Cleave Debate. Given how deadly mobs can be, getting Cleave III so a player can hit 4 enemies at once (1 primary, 3 extra) is appealing, but with planning, rarely will a player be attacked with that many at once making Cleave II (1 primary, 2 extra) about the maximum I would suggest for Cleave, which frees up 3 skill points for other areas, like an extra recovery, or attack skills. Not saying Cleave III is bad, there's a lot to be said about taking on 4 enemies at once (esp if your Companion has Cleave as well).

5) An extra recovery might be useful for longer dungeons. It takes 3 skill points so it's a bit of an commitment but tends to allow longer runs before resting at an inn.

Lastly, are you having fun? Because if YOU like your build and it's fun to play, than it's a good build. Don't get too worried about figuring out complicated equations over which build does better damage etc. Keep in the mind the game isn't at Version 1.0 yet, so there could be a few more changes coming down the pipeline.

Sounkeng

VDX_360":ppzgic99 said:
Lastly, are you having fun? Because if YOU like your build and it's fun to play, than it's a good build. Don't get too worried about figuring out complicated equations over which build does better damage etc. Keep in the mind the game isn't at Version 1.0 yet, so there could be a few more changes coming down the pipeline.
+1

Schnolhamor

VDX_360":2olspg8j said:
2-handed strength build, a reliable build in any game.

Given your level, it looks like your get better equipment simply progressing through the game, so it seems a little premature to worry about general equipment (you can skim over the equipment section of the wiki page for exact numbers). That being said here are a few quick bits:

1) If you equipment an awareness boosting item, you'll pick +1 Def from hitting 3 Awareness, which might serve you better than boosting intelligence. Traps can be deadly for low-armor builds so spotting them is nice and every point of armor matters. See equipment section on the wiki for details.

2) You might want to consider investing in the skill Charge. It has a nice damage bonus (+160% at max level), it cools down quickly, and in addition to dealing damage, it's useful in closing the gap to enemies, escaping enemies and busting through the front line to get to healers before they can heal. Two-handed warriors are death dealers if they Charge than follow-up with a Windmill. It's a great high-damage combo. Just don't miss when you Charge.

3) You might want to invest more points into Resilience as the armor bonus for max Resilience will double your current defense.

4) The Cleave Debate. Given how deadly mobs can be, getting Cleave III so a player can hit 4 enemies at once (1 primary, 3 extra) is appealing, but with planning, rarely will a player be attacked with that many at once making Cleave II (1 primary, 2 extra) about the maximum I would suggest for Cleave, which frees up 3 skill points for other areas, like an extra recovery, or attack skills. Not saying Cleave III is bad, there's a lot to be said about taking on 4 enemies at once (esp if your Companion has Cleave as well).

5) An extra recovery might be useful for longer dungeons. It takes 3 skill points so it's a bit of an commitment but tends to allow longer runs before resting at an inn.

Thank you for the advice.

I have an awareness boosting item; I'll equip it.

Cleave 3 or Extra Recovery... I'll have to decide; but I'm leaning towards Extra Recovery.

Indeed I am having fun. Excited to reach Heavyhanded 3 over 35 base dps and 50 Fury

Sharkyinthe UK

Ok quick couple of things.

Get Awa 3 because the extra point of armour !

Equip a shield, even if you don't use it, because you might need the resistances one day, or the armour as you bug out ........