Character you hated in game?

Therod Nom can go to the deepest part of hell. The only thing he's alive was because of his Lionskin Cuirass.
You? Who are the ones that should be left alone in Trollfens to be eaten alive by trolls?

VDX_360

Staff member
Adaon. He robbed you in your sleep. Never forget.

I miss the version of the game that let you push Companions into traps. I could spend hours pushing Adaon into all kinds of different traps. Fire traps, bear traps, spike traps. Now, I have to tell him to Stand There while I trip a gas trap. It's just not the same. It lacks that personal touch.

But, in fairness, let's discuss.

Therod Nom is merely grumpy from a rough boat ride. He trades you one of the best early-to-midgame amours for a mere minotaur horn. And you want to repay that generosity with public shaming? Such nonsense.

Andrys Storme is a good cotender for top hated list. He's a snobby, evil, vampire suck-up. But he's upfront with his distaste. And you run into him at his place, so shame on you for barging in. Plus, you get to teach him some manners, and bring down his entire house. So, evens out.

The Magister is another top tier contender for most despised. He drugs you when you first meets you, and spends all kinds of time trying to kill you. He'll even trade all the world for his own immortality. Rather self-centered prick. But, he listens to reason. Show him the error of his ways and he'll repent. Even gives you a nice make-up gift (do check it for poison).

The Conjuring Librarian for the Golden Hand rounds out the top tier list. Demands loyalty in exchange for access to a library? The library lacks a decent selection on books, too. Less of a Librarian and more of a pompous doorman with an inflated sense of self. Don't feel bad about destroying him and his pet toys. Just reminder to speak softly when bashing his goons. It's a library, not a battlefield.

But, Adaon. Oh, that little creep.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Thelume!

First, he convinced Arbenos, Nivaria and Tol to steal the Numina Stones of The Five, of which four died. Then he turned Arbenos and Nivaria against Tol, and Tol died. Later he sent them against Syllara, so she crushed Arbenos's chest and threw Nivaria down the lake. Then Thelume trapped Syllara in stone. A heinous, unforgivable crime.

And now Thelume is THE LAST MF GOD STANDING!!! Coincidence? I think not!!!

I swear that was his plan all along. As soon as I find a Numina Stone, I'll pay him a visit in his palace and make him confess to his devious manipulations.

"I'm the bad guy... Duh"
- Thelume​

Atomos

Brother Janus for exploiting a robbed person, and giving the him/her an unsanitary job of procuring zombie flesh.
Centurion Kanum - a hero comes around, stops the invasion of monstrous spiders led by a powerful witch, and how does he appreciate this effort? "Let's keep this unofficial, here. Have a drink."

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Any NPC that stands in front of a bridge and refuses to budge. Oh, how I hate David for not giving us the ability to crush their miserable skulls!! :mad:

If your heart truly aches for vengeance, you could always lower your reputation to -20... Just be a jerk to people and it'll somehow grant you the power to crush their miserable skulls!