Character Sheet Bug

Musagetes

I keep encountering a bug where information does not display on my character sheet. It seems to be intermittent in when it happens. Sometimes I load up the game and everything displays, sometimes partial information and sometimes the interface is poorly arranged. I have included screen caps so that you can verify the issue. Thank you for any support there is to offer!

Screenshot_20200524-154539_Exiled-Kingdoms56b1ca0947b2baaa.md.jpg Screenshot_20200524-154531_Exiled-Kingdoms52b9d8e672a8a2fc.md.jpg Screenshot_20200524-145732_Exiled-Kingdoms7771445c6058635a.md.jpg Screenshot_20200524-144859_Exiled-Kingdomsdea43630ea3cc807.md.jpg

VDX_360

Staff member
Device?

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game?

Musagetes

Device?

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game?
Last night before bed I did uninstall and reinstall. When I woke up it was still bugged. It seems that if I toggle the font setting, reload the game it works but then once I close and reopen the game its bugged again.. So for now I have to start the game. Toggle the simple font setting off, reopen the game, toggle simple font on and then open the game a final time to work around the bug.
Post automatically merged:    

Last night before bed I did uninstall and reinstall. When I woke up it was still bugged. It seems that if I toggle the font setting, reload the game it works but then once I close and reopen the game its bugged again.. So for now I have to start the game. Toggle the simple font setting off, reopen the game, toggle simple font on and then open the game a final time to work around the bug.
Actually it seems just swapping from one simple font setting to the other resolves the bug until the next time you close the game. So essentially every time I want to play I would need to switch my font settings as it is.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
That is weird. I haven't heard of this exact problem before.

This is something the all-mighty @DavidBVal might have to review (you know in that narrow window of time sandwiched between him working on the next game and him drinking far too many friguld rums for any normal human to servive).

Bear with us as a solution is located?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Indeed it is strange. Can you please tell me what device you are using? Also, do you use some kind of app to "optimize memory" in your phone that could be closing it in a special way?

Musagetes

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Indeed it is strange. Can you please tell me what device you are using? Also, do you use some kind of app to "optimize memory" in your phone that could be closing it in a special way?
Thanks for the timely responses guys. It's a minor inconvenience but it does sort of.... bug me! *Budum tis* In all seriousness I am on a galaxy note 8 without any device optimizing apps to speak of. I was just reminded by my girlfriend that I use a 3rd party launcher program on the phone. Been so long that I forgot I had it downloaded. I will try to switch to the stock samsung launcher and check to see if that resolves the issue.

Kay

Something like that happened to me sometimes. but its not disappearing, instead the text stretching vertically... Everything works fine, but looks very unpleasant

Screenshot_20200505_214349.md.jpg Screenshot_20200505_214315.md.jpg

Its happen pretty rare and idk what cause it