Character Build

RPGamer

This is my "Berserker" build...tell me what you think

Description: You allow all your anger and fury to give you strength! You feed off the blood of your enemies, becoming more and more dangerous with each passing moment in a fight...you may eventually fall in battle, but you'll send a lot of your foes to meet Tol before you do

Class: Warrior

Level: 15

Necessary Traits:
Strength-4
Endurance-4
Personality-3

Skills: Fury, Two Handed Expert (optional)

Advanced skills: Heavyhand, Battle Rage
Pick Two: Duel, Bloodlust, Precision Strikes, Massive Criticals
- I chose Duel and Bloodlust because they're more useful in my opinion and I also think they fit the theme/idea of the build, but you could choose any two you wanted

Gear: basically anything you want, but I would recommend getting a Hatchet (+3 damage) and/or a Girdle of the Warrior (+2 Strength)

Pros: this build can be achieved at around level 15 (most builds that I've seen can only be achieved at around level 25), does a lot of damage fairly consistently, feel awesome while using this build

Cons: this build is entirely focused on damage so you'll have less armor, but luckily enough, the Battle Rage skill requires Endurance 4 so the extra health will help. Health management. With the Fury skill, you do more damage when you're low on health, which is nice, but if you want to keep that damage constantly.....well it can be problematic. It's hard to find a balance between having enough health to you know, stay alive, but keeping your health low enough to keep the damage boost

Note: I recommend using Hirge as a companion for this build. Even though you do more damage at low health, having Hirge to heal you can be a life saver and you'll eventually have enough (total) health that even when you're healed enough to take a few hits, you'll still be at or below 35% health and will be able to keep the damage boost from the Fury skill

p4ran0id

Staff member
So far seems not bad.

My opinion:

1. For a 2h warrior, 2 hand expert is not optional but essential, that boost your DPS most!
2. Biggest problem for a 2h warrior is indeed the armor, you should use the best you can get and don't underestimate the elemental resistance, you should get several sets depending on the dungeon you want to beat. Most important is a legion set, at least in midgame (sunken citadel and ark will give you better armor, but till you reach that, the legion set is really good).
3. Basic skills: get at least cleave lvl1, better more. It's very helpful for crowds, you deal additional damage for free (passive skill).
4. Precision strikes and massive criticals are 2 skills, that are really helpful, you don't have to max them, but at least lvl1 or 2 is really helpful.
5. Think about flurry, it could boost your DPS by increasing the speed, also a good combination with Duell, precision strikes and massive criticals. But that's optional.
6. Also infantry training could be helpful for you, stun or paralyze is your worst enemy.

RPGamer

1) I should have made this clearer in the original post, but this isn't necessarily a two handed build. I chose to dual wield with a one handed weapon and an off hand tool, so that I could sacrifice two handed expert in order to get some of the advanced skills a bit earlier (which is why I listed two handed expert as an optional skill)

2) I don't care for the legion armor. It really isn't worth the price to buy it, and this build has so much health that I can use pretty much any armor I want and it doesn't really change my survivability a whole lot

3, 4, 5) those skills are nice to have, but as I stated in the original post, this build is designed around being achievable at about level 15....so those skills aren't really necessary for the core of this build

6) Battle Rage makes your character immune to stun and paralysis, while it's active(in addition to giving health, damage and armor boosts) so it can essentially accomplish the same thing as Shield Expert and Infantry Training except that you only need the one skill instead of two in order to accomplish basically the same thing

p4ran0id

Staff member
2) no armor is worth the money, I was talking about grinding, I never bought the set, I just grinded it in Mercian Royal Crypt

Chefbobby203

May want to do cleave/whirlwind instead of the crit perks. Nothing says berserker like swinging wildly and hitting all enemies in range(plus the best thing the warrior has over the rogue is aoe damage imo)

RPGamer

Chefbobby203":3nmezcz9 said:
May want to do cleave/whirlwind instead of the crit perks. Nothing says berserker like swinging wildly and hitting all enemies in range(plus the best thing the warrior has over the rogue is aoe damage imo)

Hmm, good point! I didn't think of that but I'll definitely consider trying it

Chefbobby203

Tactically whirlwind is an awesome ability. Hits many enemies in range and also provides a stun chance if perked. Regardless of playing 2 handed, dual wield or sword and board, I can't imagine playing a warrior and not taking whirlwind

RPGamer

I'll try whirlwind if I find time, and I'm also considering the charge ability since it too, can hit multiple enemies....although, from my past experience with charge, the damage isn't very consistent.

Currently, I'm in another state visiting my grandmother so I don't really have time to play games on my phone, but you guys/gals are welcome to test out different skills and post what you think

Flavia

May want to do cleave/whirlwind instead of the crit perks. Nothing says berserker like swinging wildly and hitting all enemies in range(plus the best thing acca edge
 the warrior has over the rogue is aoe damage imo)

Reon

Hello to everyone,I'm Reon and I'm new to the forum!
I want to share with you my 2h warrior and ask for some tips to improve my character,and my first question is:should I level up my END or AGI?(I've thinked of AGI cuz it add armor point)And also,in your opinion,what are the best rings for the warrior in game?
Here's belove my lvl 16 2h warrior