Changing the guild option !

green_green

Pleas make it possible to change guild 1 time !

in most of the games changes like that are available !

Sharkyinthe UK

green_green":3cmy375t said:
Pleas make it possible to change guild 1 time !

in most of the games changes like that are available !

Exiled Kingdoms is different !

You have plenty of warnings before you take the oath that it is a one time deal !

Check the benefits on the wiki before taking the oath, or do a game save before so you can back track !

(Better luck my second time trying to post this ! )

FirstShadow1991

I saved separately before i took an oath and since i disnt like what was offered to me-i loaded (lost 3h of gameplay though)...

Btw. EK has unique charm because your every choice has concequences...

VDX_360

Staff member
The catch-22 of in-game decisions: If they matter too little, the're pointless; if they matter too much, they can be frustrating for those who want to do everything.

In theory, there's way to allow leaving a guild with enough consequences to make it a balanced choice (massive reputation hit, a heavy fine, loss of an experience level, etc) but overall, allowing access to multiple guilds (and the advanced skills, quests(?), etc) might be too much.

Want to try another guild? Play the game again. Not a prefect solution but it does help keep EK from being a carbon copy of every other game out there.

FirstShadow1991

I agree :D it can go way faster since you already know where you have to go etc. I have 3 different characters in 3 different guilds... I didnt mind playing from the start because every character has its own chalenges and it makes game even more fun...