(Challenge) The Rich Sailor[Completed]

Made in Heaven

Dear Captain Tylanda "The Richest Sailor" Redsaber,

I'm sending you this letter via messenger pigeon. I hope you receive it.

First, allow me to say: NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BASTARD I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

Second, congratulations ye old pirate! You are a role model for all sailors.

My treasure is almost complete, and I have 350 000 gold coins. I'm still missing tomes 2 and 3 of the Imperial Geography compendium. Without it, you will surely get lost in Andoria. But I won't, because I'm smarter, I'll get the tomes before I leave!

I see you lost many men at sea. Did they starve to death? I have a full coffer of food, I'm sure my crew will survive the expedition.

I will be departing soon for Andoria with my crew of heavily armed mercenaries and pirates. Oh and I'm bringing Admiral Malan's Intercontinental Canon. Just in case I find you. ;)

PS: Please send a painting of your whole treasure! I'd like to know who has the biggest ;)
It feels really sad when many of my crew dies, but they serve with honor to Exiled Kingdoms, make sure you follow me here ye bucko,I feel tired because we gotta hunt food so we can go back to my beautiful New Anthur, My men are also happy we land in Andoria without the fear of Horrors. Also they are excited to go back to tell the stories in many taverns! Well you will be heard a song about me in many taverns when I return there,you seadog! Also we are busy to build a town here, we also encounter Varannaris here! Well then I say goodbye for now, we will wander here more to make a map.
Post automatically merged:    

I also like to present you the origin of my name.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

CAPTAIN RICHIE OF HOUSE STORME
HAS SET SAIL TO ANDORIA!!!
Dear Captain Redsaber,

It is with pride and honor that I am announcing to you my departure from Varannar to Andoria aboard my newly purchased Mercian gallion, the Golden Sea Lion.

I bring on my journey my newly wed husband Adaon, my excellent crew of Corsair Islanders and my friends from the Anthurian mummers company.

As you can see, we have ample food and drinks to last months on the sea! I have also completed my collection of stolen family heirlooms, one from each of my cousins! My only regret is that I won't see their faces when they discover I've also stolen the king's Adamantium Greatsword collection!!!

I also bring with me a series of books containing ancient knowledge on the old Andorian Empire, including the 3 tomes of Imperial Geography and the 3 tomes of Imperial History. This knowledge will be paramount to our survival on Andoria.

And, obviously, my coffers are full of rare stones, pearls, gems and gold! Gold and gold and more gold!!!

My crew, the Golden Sea Lions, will wear uniforms made of solid gold. Because I love gold!
It truly was an honor to hunt for treasures with you, Captain Redsaber. Ahoy!!!

- Lord Richie of House Storm,
Andorian Corsair Prince,
Captain of the Golden Sea Lion

Made in Heaven

CAPTAIN RICHIE OF HOUSE STORME
HAS SET SAIL TO ANDORIA!!!
Dear Captain Redsaber,

It is with pride and honor that I am announcing to you my departure from Varannar to Andoria aboard my newly purchased Mercian gallion, the Golden Sea Lion.

I bring on my journey my newly wed husband Adaon, my excellent crew of Corsair Islanders and my friends from the Anthurian mummers company.

As you can see, we have ample food and drinks to last months on the sea! I have also completed my collection of stolen family heirlooms, one from each of my cousins! My only regret is that I won't see their faces when they discover I've also stolen the king's Adamantium Greatsword collection!!!

I also bring with me a series of books containing ancient knowledge on the old Andorian Empire, including the 3 tomes of Imperial Geography and the 3 tomes of Imperial History. This knowledge will be paramount to our survival on Andoria.

And, obviously, my coffers are full of rare stones, pearls, gems and gold! Gold and gold and more gold!!!

My crew, the Golden Sea Lions, will wear uniforms made of solid gold. Because I love gold!
It truly was an honor to hunt for treasures with you, Captain Redsaber. Ahoy!!!

- Lord Richie of House Storm,
Andorian Corsair Prince,
Captain of the Golden Sea Lion

Well, let's conquer the whole Andoria!

We will go back to New Anthur, hope you establish your own town here, bucko
And also how about a little friendly Duel,when you arrive in Andorian Shores?
Sounds good right? I'm just gonna stack on rums and foods on my next trip
here, and I'm happy to see your Golden Sea Lion. Hope you arrive without losses, Captain "Slowsailer" Storme, We will return there after you arrive here.

-Admiral Tylandar Redsabre
Founder of Andoria,

Made in Heaven

( i can't believe I make many transparent png out of this,and yeah I tried to paint the ground and its so hard, also I stole some png in wiki 😈,MUAHAHAH I'm a villain.Sorry for using some items in wiki without permission,loreseekers!)

My crew in Andoria.

Last edited:

Deleted member 30241

Well, let's conquer the whole Andoria!

We will go back to New Anthur, hope you establish your own town here, bucko
And also how about a little friendly Duel,when you arrive in Andorian Shores?
Sounds good right? I'm just gonna stack on rums and foods on my next trip
here, and I'm happy to see your Golden Sea Lion. Hope you arrive without losses, Captain "Slowsailer" Storme, We will return there after you arrive here.

-Admiral Tylandar Redsabre
Founder of Andoria,
AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!
AND DO THIS CHALLENGE STILL AVAILABLE? I WANT TO DO IT!!!
BUT I THINK I WILL FIND OTHER HERE IN FORUM! 😆 🤣

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
de verdad que en exiled kingdoms puedes viajar a andoria 😳 ?

Não! Hahaha não estávamos interpretando ;)

Mas...
Em breve a sequência de Exiled Kingdoms será lançada e o jogo será jogado em Andoria! Mal posso esperar!