(Challenge) The Rich Sailor[Completed]

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well let's see who will be the one who get to Andoria first, Captain Rumsucker!
She give me pearls given by her people and it make me rich faster than you.
I'm also a champion to Freetown's Arena! Those scallywags really know how to impress people. I also met this Guy saying he once the guys who sail around Ashen Wastes! I will go there and seek their reputed riches!

-Tylandar Redsabre aka Captain Redsabre

Dear Captain Tylandar "Froghumper" Redsaber,

Glad to know you're still living the pirate life. I would have loved to fight at Freetown's arena too, I'm sure I would have beat you. But sadly, somehow I'm on their black list. Something to do with the price on my head... Tried to hire a Thuramian mage to make it go away, but apparently my boyfriend's not allowed anymore in Thuram. Something to do with a mad wizard... Sure our Deepfrost Cognac heist in Soliga didn't help, but still. People are so sensitive.

Now I'm gathering provisions for the trip to Andoria. It's important to keep the crew well fed and drunk enough so they don't start a mutiny.

PS: Isn't Ashen Cape the deadly place full of toxic fumes and volcanoes? Why in The Eleven's names would you go there?

- Captain Richie "Rumsucker" Storme​

Made in Heaven

Dear Captain Tylandar "Froghumper" Redsaber,

Glad to know you're still living the pirate life. I would have loved to fight at Freetown's arena too, I'm sure I would have beat you. But sadly, somehow I'm on their black list. Something to do with the price on my head... Tried to hire a Thuramian mage to make it go away, but apparently my boyfriend's not allowed anymore in Thuram. Something to do with a mad wizard... Sure our Deepfrost Cognac heist in Soliga didn't help, but still. People are so sensitive.

Now I'm gathering provisions for the trip to Andoria. It's important to keep the crew well fed and drunk enough so they don't start a mutiny.

PS: Isn't Ashen Cape the deadly place full of toxic fumes and volcanoes? Why in The Eleven's names would you go there?

- Captain Richie "Rumsucker" Storme​
Oh I didn't know that you're in Solliga!!
Hope you didn't heard the news.. hehe hehe
I want to go there and see it myself! And also I want to learn more about Mathris the Seafarer the legendary Sailor!! Well I have some business to do in New Anthur. Good luck on your journey Captain Richie "Rumsucker" Storme!

-Tylandar "The Handsome Sailor" Redsabre

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
As you saw with Malon's telescope there is no dimensional parasite in Ba Sing Se Andoria so somebody killed them. But who can kill horror? Troll!
Trolls die only in fire and horrors don't has fire attack. So AT LEAST one troll got 100 level by killing plenty of 99 level horrors. Do you still want to Andoria?

Dear Captain Arcmas,

What in The Eleven's names are you talking about? What telescope? And what's a dimensional parasite?

Everybody knows the horrors are just a legend. This is why I'm going to Andoria. To prove the government's been lying to us all along!

Gotta go... Adaon just heard his uncle's in jail again. Guess we have to break him out.

PS: Are there even trolls on Andoria?

- Captain Storme​

Made in Heaven

Dear Captain Arcmas,

What in The Eleven's names are you talking about? What telescope? And what's a dimensional parasite?

Everybody knows the horrors are just a legend. This is why I'm going to Andoria. To prove the government's been lying to us all along!

Gotta go... Adaon just heard his uncle's in jail again. Guess we have to break him out.

PS: Are there even trolls on Andoria?

- Captain Storme​
Hahaha! Maybe he see it himself! (A continuous roar of laughter was heard.)
Uhmmm... about your castle. Don't be mad! They are so meeeeaaan... maybe 20 friguld rum would help hehe???

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
(After you read Tylandar's letter a newspaper guy hands over you a newspaper saying that the House Storme is fallen because two people destroy it. A sailor and lady known as Grissenda Mae'ran.

Dear Captain Tylandar "Orphan-Maker" Redsabre,

You invaded my land, slaughtered my entire family? You made me an orphan!!!

I know I said I hated my family, and I do, I hate them so much... But I needed the Baron to buy me my ship!!! How will I get half a million coins now???

I tried to visit him last week, but I got in a fight with the guards and kept getting kicked out of the castle... So I left. I should have fought harder. Now I'll never wield my family's ancestral sword....

PS: So, Baroness Eirenda is a widow now? She might want to remarry with a Storme, to preserve the family name...

Made in Heaven

Dear Captain Tylandar "Orphan-Maker" Redsabre,

You invaded my land, slaughtered my entire family? You made me an orphan!!!

I know I said I hated my family, and I do, I hate them so much... But I needed the Baron to buy me my ship!!! How will I get half a million coins now???

I tried to visit him last week, but I got in a fight with the guards and kept getting kicked out of the castle... So I left. I should have fought harder. Now I'll never wield my family's ancestral sword....

PS: So, Baroness Eirenda is a widow now? She might want to remarry with a Storme, to preserve the family name...
Well your a Storme... and your kind to your crew(but not in all kingdoms)then.....
Maybe you two can marry each other!! Well i give her the Ancestral sword of the Storme family but she refused and you two can be a good couple! Just let me be with Princess Elleira and Eirenda and the sword will be yours. I heard she is in New Garand preparing to revive the castle.

Well about your coins... its your problem, Goodbye! I have business in Friguld.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Uhmmm... about your castle. Don't be mad! They are so meeeeaaan... maybe 20 friguld rum would help hehe???

...20?

Not the cheap Anthurian knockoff brand.
I want the real deal.
40 bottles.
And your little genocide is forgiven.

Go buy 40 Friguld Rum bottles and drop them off on the northern shore of Solliga, by night. (And I get a special permission to buy and use 40 Lesser Healing Potions. Deal?)

- Captain Richie "The Forgiving" Storme

Made in Heaven

...20?

Not the cheap Anthurian knockoff brand.
I want the real deal.
40 bottles.
And your little genocide is forgiven.

Go buy 40 Friguld Rum bottles and drop them off on the northern shore of Solliga, by night. (And I get a special permission to buy and use 40 Lesser Healing Potions. Deal?)

- Captain Richie "The Forgiving" Storme

Hmm... then the Friguld Rums are yours!! ( you just passed a personality 3 check to me so I allowed it.) Wait a few days there and the rums are yours.
Post automatically merged:    

And remember only 40 potions!
because the rums is very unreliable they make me dizzy in battle. Those rums are still tasty tho,well goodbye again I have unfinished business in Port Malan.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

I can't believe it! Me and Adaon found the Treasure of Malan!!

And the Horrors are truly long gone as Captain Arcmas said!! This is unbelievable, what a surprise! Well we will now test our luck to sail in Andoria. May the Sea Queen bless my future ship.

-Tylandar "The Rich Sailor" Redsabre aka future founder of Andoria
Post automatically merged:    

And anyways why does this bear man called "King of Korne"??
Oof help me im stuck!!

Not gonna lie his mantle is sick-looking im gonna add it in my stash.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I can't believe it! Me and Adaon found the Treasure of Malan!!

And the Horrors are truly long gone as Captain Arcmas said!! This is unbelievable, what a surprise! Well we will now test our luck to sail in Andoria. May the Sea Queen bless my future ship.

-Tylandar "The Rich Sailor" Redsabre aka future founder of Andoria

Dear Captain Tylandar "Sloppy Seconds" Redsaber,

I already found Malan's treasure yesterday. But since I didn't bring a wheelcart, I couldn't carry it all back to my secret stash. Guess you found what I didn't take. How does it feel to eat my crumbs, slowpoke?

I also paid a visit to the bear king. Adaon has a thing for bears... He loves 'em big and hairy. But I had a few drinks (again) and I don't remember what happened. All I know is I woke up with Adaon in the woods, all bruised up, 12 broken bones and no slick-looking mantle...

I need to stop drinking...

On the bright side, we went to a huge party last night at the Minotaure Club! It's an underground club, very exclusive. You have to know your way around to get in. I brought the vintage Friguld Rum you gave me, we drank all 40 bottles loll. I was so drunk I passed out, but I woke up with a slick-looking mantle as a souvenir!

Saw Eirenda at Castle Storme, she gave me my family sword. Thanks for letting me have it! But Adaon got jaleous and slapped me when I proposed to her... So there won't be any wedding.

PS: Found a bunch of emo cultists in the basement of Castle Storme. Had a few drinks with them, they had wine fountains!!! They told me about their new goddess, Adam-Beth Wife-You or something... Can't remember exactly. Probably an old Tolassian name. Looks like a fun cult, might give it a try.

- Captain Richie "I got it first" Storme​