(Challenge) The Most Evil Rogue Ever

Made in Heaven

THREADER NOTE:
Yeah I know there is challenge called "The Rich Sailor" made by me and there is still no completer but it can be completed one day, I present to you another challenge made by me and got this idea from Apocalypse, a member here.

STORY:
After you get out in jail, you seek revenge in all kingdoms and you promised to be the most evil rogue ever! You are born in Freeport, where every street are in chaos, drunks fighting,thieves,whore and murderer are all around you, you see the world as a big lie, but one day it changed. A letter in New Garand saying you will inherit big fortune!! You don't hesitate and start your adventure but a thief robs you in your sleep, You are used to being lied to so you don't care, and it turns out its your friend Adaon! You befriend with him again and you said you want to rule the world. Adaon doesn't care but still joins you. After you learned about your grandfather and the group who kidnapped you named Forsaken.You decide to join the Forsaken and become immortal!

GOAL:
-Join the Forsaken and become immortal
-Be Rascal or lower in all Kingdoms

RULE:
-Choose the most bad option in every conversation(accept if you are receiving quest)
- Only Adaon is your companion here.
- Assasin,Leather,Hardened leather,Traitor chain,Kevlar and Tollasian Chain is the only armor set allowed.(you can equip any weapons and dirks.)
-only allowed in Normal - Ironman modes.

__(EDIT HISTORY)________________________________________________________
-You can use Goggled Helmet and Strange Hood in Ashen Wastes,Ashen Cape,Ark of Lothasan (Reactor),Ark of Lothasan (Upper Deck)
-Tollasian set is allowed

Claiming the ring is yours to Grissenda is bad option so you can't bring Gris here!

Free Adaon even its not the bad option, he is your friend here. (If you really want to be challenged let him be!)

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

Incoming Encrypted Data from Noutamet
Decryption in progress...
Activation in progress...

Muud'ari Cyborg

Sleeper Agent 001
Activated
Mission Objective:
Recover lost colony ship. Use nanite technology to equip yourself and optimise your weapons systems. Reactivate navigation beacons. Cleanse planet of undesirables and endemic threats. Eliminate human leaders. When planet is suitable for invasion, report to Homeworld Noutamet.

Mission Soundtrack:

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Incoming Encrypted Data from Noutamet
Decryption in progress...
Activation in progress...

Muud'ari Cyborg

Sleeper Agent 001
Activated
Mission Objective:
Recover lost colony ship. Use nanite technology to equip yourself and optimise your weapons systems. Reactivate navigation beacons. Cleanse planet of undesirables and endemic threats. Eliminate human leaders. When planet is suitable for invasion, report to Homeworld Noutamet.

Mission Soundtrack:

You have good taste on picking music not gonna lie. Is this music from a game or something?? Oh wait its Cyberpunk lol

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
We need a Challenge section in the forum to keep all those lovely challenges well organised!
Not sure if it's worth it. I can make a thread and pin it like share levels and so on. But it will be confusing if people also start to discuss there , and if there are lot of challenges and discussions in one thread it will be very confusing.

A subchannel (like General/support/...) is not worth it, we don't get that many .

I think its better to keep it like it is, If everyone add challenge in thread name it's also easy to find with search.

Made in Heaven

Those wizards and those "nobles" really are annoying. Also those priest and those slavers are getting on my nerves. Have you guys know a way to decrease my rep in Illmara, I'm already Arch Enemy in Mercia and I can't take Town Hall Quest.

Last edited: