(Challenge) The Most Evil Rogue Ever

Deleted member 30241

Oh cool, I didn't know that reference! I must admit I just assumed Made In Heaven was a guy, I don't know their gender. He/she/they made the challenge "The Rich Sailor", super fun, this one, which I'm failing miserably loll. If you like challenges, I made 3!

Mage Challenge: Arcane Knight Zealot
Cleric Challenge: Tolassian High Priest of Tol
Rogue Challenge: Albino Varannari

After I complete this one, I'll post my next challenge as a "back to school special" loll. I'll be called:

Challenge: Loreseeker School for Nerds

I'm still working the details, but it'll be played not as a Muud'ari world savior, but rather as an ordinary book nerd trying to pass the Loreseeker school's exams! Should be fun :)
Post automatically merged:    

You'd think that... But that guy actually loves chatting! He just has a weird sense of humor.

And the Orogg Mega Super Witch Syllara, the "Lady of the Night", is my favorite character in all of this game's story! I always give her her heart. All I want is for her to take me as her apprentice loll. But it doesn't make you unpopular in Thuram. I guess wizards are used to doing stupid and dangerous stuff, they do it all the time! They probably understand why I did it loll.

I think the only way to have a negative reputation in Thuram is by pissing off the Mad Wizard in Kingsbridge. Which I failed to do because I was just distracted and forgot. Now I'm stuck with love and respect all over Thuram... Sucks... Lol
I WILL LOVE TO DO YOUR CHALLENGE! THE STORY WAS GREAT AND MAKE SENSE HOW YOUVE BECOME A MUUD IN TOLASSIAN HIGH PRIEST OF TOL.