(Challenge) The Most Evil Rogue Ever

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

Those wizards and those "nobles" really are annoying. Also those priest and those slavers are getting on my nerves. Have you guys know a way to decrease my rep in Illmara, I'm already Arch Enemy in Mercia and I can't take Town Hall Quest.
Ilmara?
That's super easy! Barely an inconvenience!
Just give the 3 ancient idols to the collector guy, an evil spirit will escape, and then just watch until people start blaming you for it. They always do loll

Arcanmaster

If you have completed one more catching slave quest, you could summon those ghost in Nivarian and kill some nivarianians.
You must have -20 rep to attack them.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
OH, THAT IS SAD, SCHOOL SUCKS! I JUST MET THIS GUY IN THE FORUM!
AND I SEE YOU TWO HAVING FUN, IN THE RICH SAILOR THREAD!!
I WILL DO THIS CHALLENGE SINCE THERE IS STILL NO COMPLETER!!

Sshhhhh don't shout, there are baby pirates sleeping! (CAPITAL LETTERS = yelling)

Hey I loved school! School is awesome! I finished school though loll

I'm playing this challenge right now as a rogue, but I'm playing as an evil Muud'ari cyborg preparing the planet for invasion loll.
But I think I messed up.
I don't think I'll be able to become a rascal in Thuram...
I didn't expect it would be so hard to be hated by everyone!!!

Deleted member 30241

Sshhhhh don't shout, there are baby pirates sleeping! (CAPITAL LETTERS = yelling)

Hey I loved school! School is awesome! I finished school though loll

I'm playing this challenge right now as a rogue, but I'm playing as an evil Muud'ari cyborg preparing the planet for invasion loll.
But I think I messed up.
I don't think I'll be able to become a rascal in Thuram...
I didn't expect it would be so hard to be hated by everyone!!!
MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN!! DONT MIND IT! ITS FUN BEING CRIMINAL IN THURAM! I KILLED THE WIZARD ROB BY ADDY, I FEEL SAD WHEN I KILL HIM(HE HELPS ME WHEN THERE IS A COMBAT ENCOUNTER IN ROADS) AND DO THIS GUY MADE IN HEAVEN(YAY A JOJO FAN HERE IN FORUM!!) HAVE ANY OTHER CHALLENGE THREADS LIKE THIS? I WANT TO DO SOME OF HIS/(HER?) CHALLENGES. I ALSO NOTICE HIS OR (HER???) NAME THERE!! ITS FROM A DOPE ROGUELIKE TURN BASED RPG CALLED OCCIDENTAL HEROES!,
HIS FULL NAME THERE IS NERIAN DE LUCCI!! LMAO

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN!! DONT MIND IT! ITS FUN BEING CRIMINAL IN THURAM! I KILLED THE WIZARD ROB BY ADDY, I FEEL SAD WHEN I KILL HIM(HE HELPS ME WHEN THERE IS A COMBAT ENCOUNTER IN ROADS) AND DO THIS GUY MADE IN HEAVEN(YAY A JOJO FAN HERE IN FORUM!!) HAVE ANY OTHER CHALLENGE THREADS LIKE THIS? I WANT TO DO SOME OF HIS/(HER?) CHALLENGES. I ALSO NOTICE HIS OR (HER???) NAME THERE!! ITS FROM A DOPE ROGUELIKE TURN BASED RPG CALLED OCCIDENTAL HEROES!,
HIS FULL NAME THERE IS NERIAN DE LUCCI!! LMAO

Oh cool, I didn't know that reference! I must admit I just assumed Made In Heaven was a guy, I don't know their gender. He/she/they made the challenge "The Rich Sailor", super fun, this one, which I'm failing miserably loll. If you like challenges, I made 3!

Mage Challenge: Arcane Knight Zealot
Cleric Challenge: Tolassian High Priest of Tol
Rogue Challenge: Albino Varannari

After I complete this one, I'll post my next challenge as a "back to school special" loll. I'll be called:

Challenge: Loreseeker School for Nerds

I'm still working the details, but it'll be played not as a Muud'ari world savior, but rather as an ordinary book nerd trying to pass the Loreseeker school's exams! Should be fun :)
Post automatically merged:    

You might want to meet certain stone lady and give her what she looks for, and have you talked to that guy in the shop?
I don't think he likes chatting.

You'd think that... But that guy actually loves chatting! He just has a weird sense of humor.

And the Orogg Mega Super Witch Syllara, the "Lady of the Night", is my favorite character in all of this game's story! I always give her her heart. All I want is for her to take me as her apprentice loll. But it doesn't make you unpopular in Thuram. I guess wizards are used to doing stupid and dangerous stuff, they do it all the time! They probably understand why I did it loll.

I think the only way to have a negative reputation in Thuram is by pissing off the Mad Wizard in Kingsbridge. Which I failed to do because I was just distracted and forgot. Now I'm stuck with love and respect all over Thuram... Sucks... Lol

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

Well those thuramians must love evil, their queen is evil, their sewers would scare Pennywise, and they just don't care about bringing monsters to Ilmara, or eternal immolation to their own towns!