Casual Play Tweeks

ginger1254

Hi this is my first post in the community. In my time playing this game as a cleric to lvl 11 I played on the casual difficulty. In my personal opinion I would love this game infinitly more if the hp and mana regenerated to full over time out of combat. And if they could regenerate as a percentage value per second. Is there any way this can be worked into a patch as an option?? Please, lol

VDX_360

Staff member
That would be a major change to game mechanics and as such unlikely to happen at this stage. Mana and HP regeneration has been discussed before and no previous discussion got traction. It would change too much about the game.

Casual can save in dungeons. And there are recovery options in the game.

toopa

Translator
The problem is that I could see myself waiting at safe spots for my health and mana to regenerate. There's also a reason for this "daily recovery"-skill. It's the indirect way to restore health and mana.

The only way I could imagine health and mana regenration is from learning advanced skills, but imo it doesn't really fit to the game.

ginger1254

I see your points. It is just something I thought would fit the "casual play". I know there is the recovery option as well and a few other ways of healing. But if it were possible to allow this in some kind of optional playstyle that would be best. Then it would not affect other people who wish to play the game in it's current difficulty.