Capped at lvl 22? WTF?!?

Tordak Q

Ahh, OK. My bar was full as well as it stating that I have 1.8 mill of XP. Just popped now. Whew! I thought they rolled back the cap. That would have sucked if they did,lol. Ty for help

Uljan

Tordak Q":2bo1io71 said:
Ahh, OK. My bar was full as well as it stating that I have 1.8 mill of XP. Just popped now. Whew! I thought they rolled back the cap. That would have sucked if they did,lol. Ty for help

You will regret getting a higher level than the next update requires. You'll finish all quests in one run and wait for weeks/months :mrgreen:

rusell_overlord

Uljan":20rai3zh said:
Tordak Q":20rai3zh said:

You will regret getting a higher level than the next update requires. You'll finish all quests in one run and wait for weeks/months :mrgreen:

yeah right i am lvl 25 and my grissenda is 24 .now im waiting for next big update because i finished easily all in this 9.980 update.

Tordak Q

Uljan":mo0zrg3e said:
Tordak Q":mo0zrg3e said:

Been there already with the last 3 updates. When u get to that point t you pop on each day just to do cash runs so that the when the next update comes out you have the loot to buy what ever gear or regents you want or need. I also use the time to experiment with builds or to fine tune the one I'm working with. It's nice being ahead of the game also. You come into that next patch ready for anything