Cant restore my purchase

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, don't worry, this is always easy to fix. I am assuming you are on Android. Please email me at [email protected] :

-a screenshot of http://payments.google.com showing the purchase of the game
-a screenshot of your device's Settings>Accounts showing the list of google accounts present on your device.

Please email me this information, don't post it on forums because it is your private data and because I check email much more often than forums. If you are not on Android please give me the details of your purchase and device. Thanks.

HEYYOLUC

I just bought the game again cus i was already planning to donate 🤷, such an immense amount of work has gone into this and im usually the cheapest dude who doesnt pay for anything in gaming... But this game earned it.... Oh btw, since ive bought it twice on android, and once on IOS.... Is there any way to transfer my save between IOS and android? I play on both and i used the same gmail to make my icloud. It would be very convenient if i could. If i cant then i guess android will be for my mage and warrio while ios will be my rogue and cleric.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Save files are same on all platforms and only thing for you to do, you need to export to file, transfer it to target device and then import.

sfu

I have imported account via cloud to use on blue stacks and acc is synced n signed in though pressing restore won't do anything .

Give me box saying tale a few mins but doesn't start.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I really can't guarantee the Play Store license will be properly detected through emulation, it's entirely out of my control.

If Play Store is working on your emulator, check purchase history and see if the EK purchase appears.

VDX_360

Staff member
BlueStacks has a Help Page with this very issue. Click here.

Note, if there's an issue with BlueStacks not working with Google Play, than that's a BlueStacks issue.

This isn't something the Developer can address as he has neither the required authority or access to alter, troubleshoot, or amend BlueStacks or
Google Play.