Cant find this new dungeon anywhere

Martinbelfast

MrPanic":15dzxx9h said:
Martinbelfast":15dzxx9h said:
But to be fair putting new rooms into old places is not really fair because once you clear something you never really expect to have to go back to it.

Well, I think this ist true for a final version of a game.
But we are still in beta an development. That's quite different and atm everything can still change in the game. So, nothing fix so far.
All right here's my point I clean out a dungeon all bad guys below lvl 8 they add extra parts to the dungeon where bad guys are 7 11 and bigger. Now I go back in I clear out all the low bad guys without losing a life. Go into new part fully loaded kill all the 7 to 11 bad guys clear all the stuff go back outside save game. Go back in still full lives kill big guy out again 10 mins ..

kalans

Sorry David, I should've put the image Inline! I am on my phone, and the forum isn't made for mobile?

tal

found it and run it all while the fire dragon chase me..
i opend all chest while doing so
the reasult:
1) 3 vulcan bows
2) greater ring of death ward (+40)
3) winter wail
4)vulcan maul
5) 2 potions of mana and hp
6) some rubys
7) black shard

Jarl

Found it this morning, unfortunatley Grisselda was using cruetly and didnt to to much damage haha

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Jarl":33l8w7tv said:
Found it this morning, unfortunatley Grisselda was using cruetly and didnt to to much damage haha

She became an imp healer :)

Martinbelfast

Jarl":fnnkziv9 said:
I just used the the troll kings hammer and clubed the big beast to death with a little help from Grisselda using the 2h ice sword lol