Cant find this new dungeon anywhere

Sir ShanksAlot

DavidBVal":2jy6bvkv said:
Whoever is first will earn a forum rank called Explorer

Another clue:

A place you would never normally try to go.

Hey David, there are a couple people who seemed to find it right after you said this. Think you owe them some Explorer Forum titles! ;)
I believe Shep and The Lichemaster found it yesterday roughly the same time.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
mmm okay, something is wrong here, you shouldn't be able to detect the hidden area behind the secret door, until you detect it. someone send me a screenshot of how you're seeing it, must have overlooked some crack in the walls.

And I think it was clearly The Lichemaster to mention he found it first, right?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Board Troll":1q9ht2cj said:
Troll too stoopid to find dis place.

Sumwon pleez help troll find

Last place a troll would want to go...

hint 1:

you enter it through a fire dungeon that already existed

hint 2

north of lannegar

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I had good general idea where it is. And coincidently I was just thinking about going there, before update, just to grind in different areas.

Erit

Sir ShanksAlot":11n0rsnk said:
Hope you are ready if you go in that door. lol
I was not ready at all lol, had to res potions and only carried like 5 small hp potions with me, safe to say I used a scroll to teleport back haha

Erit

DavidBVal":1pr6m1ww said:
mmm okay, something is wrong here, you shouldn't be able to detect the hidden area behind the secret door, until you detect it. someone send me a screenshot of how you're seeing it, must have overlooked some crack in the walls.

What time did these guys find it? I can't find any mention of them finding it?

kalans

DavidBVal":13e5ho6h said:

I was able to see the stone wall from the map or in person. Image below.

EDITED by David. OK, it was an oversight from me, fixed for next build. I put in spoiler tags. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1460773492553.jpg
    1460773492553.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 577

Martinbelfast

Erit":nuz44662 said:
Sir ShanksAlot":nuz44662 said:
Hope you are ready if you go in that door. lol
I was not ready at all lol, had to res potions and only carried like 5 small hp potions with me, safe to say I used a scroll to teleport back haha
Snap I did not think it was hard. Been over the lvl a few times now just to see if I pick up anything new. I did it with 3 lives left the 1st time and now it's just a wee walk around lol. Yes I had to get a clue where it was. But to be fair putting new rooms into old places is not really fair because once you clear something you never really expect to have to go back to it.

MrPanic

Loreseeker
Martinbelfast":2qoniqpr said:
But to be fair putting new rooms into old places is not really fair because once you clear something you never really expect to have to go back to it.

Well, I think this ist true for a final version of a game.
But we are still in beta an development. That's quite different and atm everything can still change in the game. So, nothing fix so far.