can't find the minotaur crown

biga

can anyone let me know where to find this thing? i think i've cleared the whole lvl 2 of the maze 3 times now and haven't seen it anywhere. (haven't killed any of the "nice" minotaurs yet)

Grim Reaper

it is in sunked citadel... map accessible from lvl 2... in upper left part of the map, there are secret doors, once u unlock them i think u should be able to get to that dungeon, tho do not hold me for my word... it is also possible that u need to kill that minotaur himself before option to travel via portals open. in that case main enterence of that dungeon is 1 of the new maps... like 1 before last 1 i think.

biga

Grim Reaper":66xltsy4 said:
it is in sunked citadel... map accessible from lvl 2... in upper left part of the map, there are secret doors, once u unlock them i think u should be able to get to that dungeon, tho do not hold me for my word... it is also possible that u need to kill that minotaur himself before option to travel via portals open. in that case main enterence of that dungeon is 1 of the new maps... like 1 before last 1 i think.

that little tower in the upper left? when i look at it it says something like "whatever magic was in this is long gone" . is there a requirement you have to meet to operate it?

Grim Reaper

biga":uxx5l83v said:
that little tower in the upper left? when i look at it it says something like "whatever magic was in this is long gone" . is there a requirement you have to meet to operate it?

as i said it is new content so idk what u could need... it is either that u need to kill minotaur boss lvl 21 which drops that item himself coming from main entrance.... or maybe u need to have fate of shards completed... idk m8... only david can answer u on that question for now..since it is part of new content. And ye, it should look like this 1...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 1,149

biga

Grim Reaper":26ycc86m said:
biga":26ycc86m said:

as i said it is new content so idk what u could need... it is either that u need to kill minotaur boss lvl 21 which drops that item himself coming from main entrance.... or maybe u need to have fate of shards completed... idk m8... only david can answer u on that question for now..since it is part of new content. And ye, it should look like this 1...

do you have to have the stupid orbs to operate those things? i already gave them back to the priest (that was a new tower you just showed me, but it does nothing like the one in the maze lvl2)

You need to kill the minotaur king in the sunken citadel-not to be confused with the maze of lamth king. Once citadel king is killed Barriers go down and portals to greater inori and maze lvl 2 become activated making it much easier to travel rest and sell loot

biga

The Lichemaster":2l88jz78 said:
You need to kill the minotaur king in the sunken citadel-not to be confused with the maze of lamth king. Once citadel king is killed Barriers go down and portals to greater inori and maze lvl 2 become activated making it much easier to travel rest and sell loot

ok, i haven't done that part yet. i THOUGHT i could wrap up the maze stuff and THEN go finish the last quest stuff. but david had other plans it seems.

Taurossilva

biga":28znb08w said:
well crap, where is the sunken citadel?
You need to take a boat from Friguld. The guy won't take you all the way, but will drop you off nearby, then you need to walk the rest of the way.

Sounkeng

It should also be noted that you can't travel to the dragon coast until after you complete the shards of fate.