Can't find an item

Azizella

I've found 2 idols out of three for the quest "the collectionist". One after killing two alpha sabercats and second from nivaran wetlands dungeon. I've seen a video on YouTube and last one was supposed to be found from outlaws in great plains but i cannot find it. My memory is a bit hazy but i think i sold it by mistake even before i got the quest. So now the collectionist can't be completed forever?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
It's a zero-value quest item but I don't know if that one is theoretically sellable or not.

The Sabrecat Alphas guard a corpse in the Great Plains, on the west of the map in a small grotto of trees. Sounds like you have this one. The other TWO are in Nivar Wetlands, the sealed-off area accessible only from Rhöneis Plains or Crimson Hills. One of these is in Azagul Tomb again which you have, the final one is in a Outlaw's chest just a little bit east of that tomb on the shoreline.

PS the WIKI is usually more efficient than Youtube videos, e.g.;

Azizella

Found it. Thanx. I found it inside a treasure chest after killing trolls in wetlands. I always avoided them till now.