Can't dismiss Hirge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

Loreseeker
I made a new character and gathered Hirge through her quest first before Grissenda and Adaon, what I noticed in her companion interface is it doesn't show the dismissal dialogue. Please have a look at it.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
This is already discussed here: https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/vi ... =5&t=14943

It is thing with Mysterious Letter quest, as you can read it yourself.

Paging Mike to see what we can do for wiki info (don't see it entered in wiki).

It looks that it is info that should be in wiki, probably it would help people to know that it is quest limitation as intended, not a bug.

Thread moving from support to general.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I might put a note on the Wiki page, but I think this is actually a bug. David himself stated the following in the above mentioned thread:
DavidBVal":39vcg85j said:
OK, I found the reason. Please complete the Mysterious Letter quest and you'll be able to dismiss her.

I am not sure why exactly I put that limitation a year ago, but at the time I am reticent to remove it... I probably did it for a reason. While I analize it more calmly, the easy solution is simply to complete the letter quest.
I think this is a classical copy&paste error. Adaon's dialogue has exactly the same limitation in his dismissal line, but for him it makes sense, because you don't want to dismiss him while still in the Unknown Dungeon. But there's no obvious reason for Hirge.

So David, if you read this, I think it's safe to delete this restriction. ;)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I'm returning this back to support forum, till David decide is it bug or feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.