Cannot progress quest cold trail

Platform
Android

Ilooo

Hi! I don't know if it's a bug or what. I've cleared the dungeon other than behind the secret doors. Checked online the location for the secret door behind the readable book. My character has 3 awareness and I tried using a scroll of detection but nothing happens.

Could there behind a bugi or am I doing something wrong? I did escape the dungeon the first time I entered android talked to the ice demon without fighting, and when I went back a couple levels later the giants and the demon were gone from the first room. Could that have broken the quest or something?

I am playing on a Samsung s7 android tab if that matters.

Ilooo

I wasn't alle to kill Hidallix as I fled the first room and haven't been able to access the secret rooms

Ares Voss

I wasn't alle to kill Hidallix as I fled the first room and haven't been able to access the secret rooms
Did you already talk to Captain Sorom?
Or you only used 1 scroll… it's more effective to bring more w/ you…

Ilooo

Yea my bad I didn't realize I could use 2 scrolls. Got through the secret door. Thanks for the help!

VDX_360

Staff member
Finding Secrets Tip: Scrolls give you a chance to find secret doors (and will tell if you there are any undiscovered secret doors). So sometimes oyu might have to use a few of them, esp in a large high-level dungeon. See Wiki for more details.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Also, the Scroll of Detection will make a note in blue ink in the Combat Log if there is an unfound secret in a dungeon.

Atlas1095

I think the Wiki needs to be updated about scrolls of detection. On the Secrets page, it says that "If there is a secret door (not traps) within the radius that it DOESN'T find then the combat log notes a still-hidden secret door (it is written in Blue text)."

As people have pointed out, and as game play appears to confirm, the scroll will tell you if there is an unfound hidden door anywhere in the dungeon, not just within the 10 meter radius of the scroll. So casting a scroll after exploring a dungeon tells you if you missed any hidden doors.