Cannot progress quest cold trail

Platform
Android

Ilooo

Hi! I don't know if it's a bug or what. I've cleared the dungeon other than behind the secret doors. Checked online the location for the secret door behind the readable book. My character has 3 awareness and I tried using a scroll of detection but nothing happens.

Could there behind a bugi or am I doing something wrong? I did escape the dungeon the first time I entered android talked to the ice demon without fighting, and when I went back a couple levels later the giants and the demon were gone from the first room. Could that have broken the quest or something?

I am playing on a Samsung s7 android tab if that matters.

Ilooo

I wasn't alle to kill Hidallix as I fled the first room and haven't been able to access the secret rooms

Ares Voss

I wasn't alle to kill Hidallix as I fled the first room and haven't been able to access the secret rooms
Did you already talk to Captain Sorom?
Or you only used 1 scroll… it's more effective to bring more w/ you…

Ilooo

Yea my bad I didn't realize I could use 2 scrolls. Got through the secret door. Thanks for the help!

VDX_360

Staff member
Finding Secrets Tip: Scrolls give you a chance to find secret doors (and will tell if you there are any undiscovered secret doors). So sometimes oyu might have to use a few of them, esp in a large high-level dungeon. See Wiki for more details.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Also, the Scroll of Detection will make a note in blue ink in the Combat Log if there is an unfound secret in a dungeon.