Cannot enter icemist

Kzkaoztha1

Hey I also have never been able to get in Icemist I have a +18 reputation with the wizard guild...any suggestions?

Arcanmaster

@Kzkaoztha1 Have you spoken with conjurer here after completed Stopping Prejudice? Have you done Stopping Prejudice quest, Outstanding Apprentice, Important Research and Easy Job? Recently there were added Like Father, Like Son and Cold Trail quests, that give Wizards' Guild reputation so you need to speak with mages in Enclaves or look in your journal to check it.

Last edited:

Molokot

You need to FINISH 4 quest from 4 wizard towers. And ANY of them not finished means you cant enter Icemist (not sure why you are fixated on stoping prejudice, i once had 2 ice salts instead of 3, and took me a longer while to figure out whats wrong)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The Wiki claims you must be on at least Friendly terms (+10 to +24 Reputation) with the Wizards' Guild to enter Icemist.

The Wizard Guild pre-Icemist quests are:

If the Wiki is correct you don't need to complete all 4 Enclave quests, but without the INT check and going in an escalating order of difficulty, you'll be Deal +2, Job +2, Research +3, Apprentice +2 for +9 total. So it might seem that way and will "in real life" be that way for most players.

But the INT check for Outstanding Apprentice is interesting, it means you're able to get into Icemist before you're capable of wading through Vorators.

Caution: you can lose -2 Rep with the Wizards Guild if you argue with Ilemma during Swine Trouble.

- - -

EDIT: I didn't realise there were new methods of getting Wizards Guild reputation in 1.4

I dug deeper because I couldn't figure out how our guy got +18 rep given +16 was (I think) the previous maximum.

Last edited:

Ares Voss

The Wiki claims you must be on at least Friendly terms (+10 to +24 Reputation) with the Wizards' Guild to enter Icemist.

The Wizard Guild pre-Icemist quests are:

If the Wiki is correct you don't need to complete all 4 Enclave quests, but without the INT check and going in an escalating order of difficulty, you'll be Deal +2, Job +2, Research +3, Apprentice +2 for +9 total. So it might seem that way and will "in real life" be that way for most players.

But the INT check for Outstanding Apprentice is interesting, it means you're able to get into Icemist before you're capable of wading through Vorators.

Caution: you can lose -2 Rep with the Wizards Guild if you argue with Ilemma during Swine Trouble.

- - -

EDIT: I didn't realise there were new methods of getting Wizards Guild reputation in 1.4

I dug deeper because I couldn't figure out how our guy got +18 rep given +16 was (I think) the previous maximum.
Here is my max rep in Wiz Guild on my Warrior