Cannot back up game saves to cloud anymore, contact developer message

Tametha Knight

A few weeks back the Save to Cloud option stopped being selectable and I could only Save to File. To Save to Cloud it said I had to sign in on Google Play games. This is no longer possible. When I select yes to try it, it gives the following message and says to contact the game's developer.

"This app requires one or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance."

Tametha Knight

A few weeks back the Save to Cloud option stopped being selectable and I could only Save to File. To Save to Cloud it said I had to sign in on Google Play games. This is no longer possible. When I select yes to try it, it gives the following message and says to contact the game's developer.

"This app requires one or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance."
Oh, another person finally wrote this down since I first had the error and looked for others reporting it. How in the world do I try uninstalling those 3 letter things? I don't see that the fellow who reported it actually got the problem resolved that way before I fumble through the selected actions.