Can you lose access to a purchased house based on reputation?

DaleTilgo2022

I currently have a reputation of 35 with Ilmara and I'm grinding out hometown quests until I hit 40. Once I hit 40 then I can purchase the house in the capital. If you're reputation drops below 40 after you've purchased the house would you lose access to the house? Could the sale be revoked? Do any such penalties exist if you're reputation drops below a certain threshold?

VDX_360

Staff member
To the best of my knowledge, your house is your house.

Guards might attack you, merchants might refuse to sell to you, but your house --should-- be yours even with a hostile reputation.

JediNxf7

hilarious question I never thought to consider. lol I can just imagine it now. "By decree of the governor of varsilia you are hereby stripped of all right title and interest in and to the property located at the city entrance. Shame! Shame!"

how many annoying varsilian knights would I have to give what's coming to them to get from legendary hero to expropriation?

VDX_360

Staff member
City Guard #1: "That Adventurer sure breaks a lot of rules...."
City Guard #2: "Yeah, but look at all those times he ganged up on a lone knight in the middle of nowhere...."

Is it really a "duel" if my companion, my summons and my mercenary participate?

Kakost

Well, every guard in the city would be after you as soon as you step in the city, but you still own the keys to the house so... Take that as you will for your meaning of "property"

DaleTilgo2022

Well, every guard in the city would be after you as soon as you step in the city, but you still own the keys to the house so... Take that as you will for your meaning of "property"

That is an interesting take as far as you being the rightful owner of the property. To clarify since all of the four monarchies are corrupt and politically biased under decree of the king or queen could you be forcefully evicted and then have your home magically sealed.

I'm imagining a Lv 100 dragon on a short magical chain attached to the front door of your house.

JediNxf7

That is an interesting take as far as you being the rightful owner of the property. To clarify since all of the four monarchies are corrupt and politically biased under decree of the king or queen could you be forcefully evicted and then have your home magically sealed.

I'm imagining a Lv 100 dragon on a short magical chain attached to the front door of your house.
come at me bro I killed a dimensional parasite. not actually tho I went peaceful ending.