Has anyone had the same save not found error but definitely saved

• Total voters
Platform
Android

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
did you save to the cloud on your old phone? it is a manual action, you need to go to that same menu and tap on "save to cloud".

if you did, and the save is not there, then it may be on a different google account.

TheVoidGaurd

did you save to the cloud on your old phone? it is a manual action, you need to go to that same menu and tap on "save to cloud".

if you did, and the save is not there, then it may be on a different google account.
I clicked save to cloud it wasn't was found
Post automatically merged:    

I clicked save to cloud it wasn't was found
On my old phone save and load worked fine

If the save don't exist but yet. I have 30% of and achievement then something is wrong and when I clicked save it. Corrupted the data some how basically put. I may be. Out. A lot of game time spent on it 🥺

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
well, if you don't even have the "defeat 20 enemies" achievement and you had a level 20 character, almost certainly it is a different google account in one phone and the other. Please double-check it. Google cloud never fails.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
have a look at your settings>accounts and check if you have more than one account on your device. Many people uses two accounts and that may be the problem. Otherwise I can only advise to use Google Takeout to download your google cloud content, or contact Google support.

TheVoidGaurd

have a look at your settings>accounts and check if you have more than one account on your device. Many people uses two accounts and that may be the problem. Otherwise I can only advise to use Google Takeout to download your google cloud content, or contact Google support.
This is my only account

TheVoidGaurd

This is how i know for sure that its the correct account

I also tried starting a new game. Then i clicked save and. Exited then. Exported to cloud then cleared save data within phone storage via the app settings and. Then opened restored my account purchase amd then went to restore the. Saved data via cloud and boom same issue. The tech support said that. The cloud shoulnt fail if game supports. Play games. Maybe check the games code?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The cloud function is used thousands of times per day, and operates out of my control, but nobody complains.

I suggest you check the contents of your cloud data, if the saves are there then you can download them, rename the file to EK.bak and restore it. We don't have access to your cloud, since it's part of your google account.

If the file isn't there, then unfortunately there's nothing we can do, it would be the first time something like this happens. Maybe there was a glitch when you saved, although that should have displayed an error.

You can access the content of your cloud here: Google Takeout

Make sure to unmark everything else when you select what to download, or you'll be getting gigabytes of stuff.

Pontoon

I understand this is late in coming but I just had the same issue. I play on two devices. I could export and restore on my phone but my tablet stopped recognizing the save file. I simply disconnected my tablet from my play account and then reconnected immediately.
The import from cloud function worked without issue.