[Bug] Temple of Blood: Can't cleanse fountains

Invector

Okay, so like I mentioned before, I went back and started playing a save before I met the messenger. It put me farther back than I had anticipated, but I finally built my Cleric back up to where I was comfortable going into the Temple again. I honestly thought there was a 0% chance of this working, but I’m happy to report I was wrong. For whatever reason it actually worked; I was able to cleanse the fountains without any problem this time. Whatever the bug was, it disappeared when I went back to that previous save and started over again.
I guess only David might know what happened, but I’m just happy to report that my Cleric is back in business. 🥳

VDX_360

Staff member
Congrats on it working.

Best guess is there was something wrong with the map that got saved. It's possible there was a slight corruption issue --- mobile games are subjected to a lot of start-up / shut-down stress, esp if there's a lot of aps running in the background. All it takes is one little hiccup in a micro-chip to cause an odd error in the device. But that's just guessing.