[Bug] Scroll of Restoration getting having no effect

VDX_360

Staff member
@Dmitri , to catch you up to speed. It's a RARE occurrence. It -MIGHT- be related to another issue with items not getting used during the attack animation, which is also a rare issue.

The challenge with rare, and intermittent issues is that they are very hard to recreate. So lots of players may never experience them, or experience them so rarely that it's not even noticed.

As the game gets more polished and more pressing issues are resolved, there's more time to spend on tracking down this odd ball issues.

batrachotox

I am so so sorry, what I meant to say is, sometimes scroll's, and only scroll's, will not have effect, they'll appear on your log but still won't work, I've had this happening sometimes, as I play for about 3 years, and I noticed that whilst others are occasional, the teleport scroll will never work under the attack animation, so I'm really not sure if it's the same bug or something else, I just thought it would be worth mentioning.
Again, I am really sorry for expressing myself badly as I struggle with dyslexia, but I'm almost sure this is mostly right

Dmitri

Loreseeker
@Dmitri , to catch you up to speed. It's a RARE occurrence. It -MIGHT- be related to another issue with items not getting used during the attack animation, which is also a rare issue.

The challenge with rare, and intermittent issues is that they are very hard to recreate. So lots of players may never experience them, or experience them so rarely that it's not even noticed.

As the game gets more polished and more pressing issues are resolved, there's more time to spend on tracking down this odd ball issues.
My bad, i had trouble reading your post in 3 am. :/