Spoilers Bug report and suggestions

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Spencermag

Hi David,
First off this is an amazing game.

I encountered this bug while doing "A mad wizard" quest: After interaction with Janod I went to Butterfingers to ask about orb of shadows. In dialogue with him, I have chosen something in line: "I will think about it and maybe agree" instead of accepting to go inside. After this conversation my reputation with Thuram and Wiz guild was restored (+40). Then after finishing the quest I've received +40 again. This would likely allow to enter icemist early but I haven't checked it. This is a minor bug and I would advise to ignore it completely, and I'm posting it only to bring your attention to my story suggestion... :)

I appreciate we've just received great new area/quests update, also, you would probably like to eventually finish whole Varannar map instead of something completely new, but I loved endgame main story and what I would love to see in the game is some tiny tiny adventure related to travelling to another world, perhaps Noutamet or any other world. Perhaps even meet this Scotty! And travel on board of ark Enterprise (any ship really, just space travel would be awesome).

Thanks for reading and good luck with Archaelund (sorry if misspelled :D )

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Do you have latest version? This bug is solved if I remember correctly.

Spencermag

Hey b00s, I have my play store set not to update apps automatically, but there is no update available and I'm sure there wasn't any since I've encountered this bug. Moreover, I have returned to EK after a year or so after the update in (may?) with content update, then I started new playthrough and I encountered the bug in this playthrough. So if that is the latest update, then the but still persists at least in my case. I'm happy to give all the specifics of my phone/system answer all the questions etc.,if you feel like fixin. Ps. Forgive me as I'm slightly beyond being tipsy now.
Post automatically merged:    

Hey b00s, I have my play store set not to update apps automatically, but there is no update available and I'm sure there wasn't any since I've encountered this bug. Moreover, I have returned to EK after a year or so after the update in (may?) with content update, then I started new playthrough and I encountered the bug in this playthrough. So if that is the latest update, then the but still persists at least in my case. I'm happy to give all the specifics of my phone/system answer all the questions etc.,if you feel like fixin. Ps. Forgive me as I'm slightly beyond being tipsy now.
I can actually start a new playthrough to test it just for 1 week of vip pass in EK. But seriously I appreciate that you succeeded in creating cheap, awesome, not p2w mobile game.

I can actually start a new playthrough to test it just for 1 week of vip pass in EK. But seriously I appreciate that you succeeded in creating cheap, awesome, not p2w mobile game.

Spencermag

This is the version that i have installed. I might try to do a quick playthrough when I find some time.