Bug Quest- A Key to the past

Norton.Soares

Hello .. Good night

I'm having a problem with the quest "A key to te past" where I have to recover a crystal of ice and fire to access the tower and continue the game, but I have already collected the 2 crystals.
However, when I talk to the NPC Trix, the dialogue option does not appear, it shows as if I had not yet collected the crystal even though it was in my backpack.
O play exiled kingdom over 2 years ago it is second time that happens, could you fix it please don't wanna lose my progress😥
Post automatically merged:    

Link prints

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You also have the key with you, right? Just as he says.

Peighter

I think it might just be some issue with your device... If you play on mobile, try to reload your latest save, if that doesn't work, try restarting your device. If the problem persists, it may just have to do with the cache of the app but I would try and empty it only if nothing else worked. If you play on PC, try to reload your latest save and shut the game off before restarting it. Hope this helps!

VDX_360

Staff member
@bentgate , okay, Let's check.

1) Do the fire / ice areas still spawn enemies? If they do, than the game thinks the crystals are still in place. If they don't, than the game thinks the crystals were removed.

2) Did you check your inventory spots (chest in the tower, Town Hall Vaults)?

3) What does your journal say?

4) Did your drop the crystals after picking them up? Or forget to grab them?